Does no one think the miroir is a rip off for a plastic bag?

Tammysue is right.So far I've been luck with the quality of all my lv's. I hope the quality is not going to suffer with the changes in the production I hear about.

#1.My initial comment wasn't crude, it's simply an observation that applys to many high-end bags not just our beloved LV's.

I was agreeing with your observation but obviously you objected to my comment that what you said was 'crude'.

Anyway, as has been said above PEACE!

God I am sorry if I offended anyone, I am a Louis Vuitton fan and have a few pieces but haven't seen this in real life, in pics on the website it doesn't in my opinion look anything special, I just wondered if people who had it or had seen it could tell me what's nice about it! sorry!

I think that it's all to do with the look one manages to pull off while carrying it. For example I like Paris Hilton's look here. I don't like the way she looks most of the time.

If you feel like a million bucks while carrying it, why not buy it? If you can afford it, of course!

PHILTONHEEL011007_09.jpg

Sigh. Some people like it, some don't. I like it and get many compliments on them, more than I get on the regular mono canvas because it's not prevalent like that is. Look at them in person first...anyway, many people here like them and many people don't but please do a search before posting a topic like this...we just had another one about it opened yesterday that's probably on the second page of the forum topics.

I personally think it's really rude that anyone would say something rude about a line of bags... particularly on this forum of all places. Particularly the totally unqualified statements. Why would you say, "This line is so ugly, why would anyone want it?" It's a rather illogical thing to say - everyone has different tastes. On the other hand, you could post why you aren't fond of it... "It's too flashy for me, I prefer a bit more understated," or something along those lines. (The reasoning behind liking or not liking something is usually more interesting, anyways.)

Just my .02... :sweatdrop:

Sigh. Some people like it, some don't. I like it and get many compliments on them, more than I get on the regular mono canvas because it's not prevalent like that is. Look at them in person first...anyway, many people here like them and many people don't but please do a search before posting a topic like this...we just had another one about it opened yesterday that's probably on the second page of the forum topics.

I couldn't have wrote it better myself, Rebecca :P . And I totally agree that I love how this particular bag is NOT like all those Mono Canvas's I see around, usually fake as well.

I love my Miroir's and I get so many compliments on it. And if you don't like it, fine - but don't insult people's tastes either.

AND PLEASE LET THIS BE THE LAST POST ABOUT THIS MATTER....:cursing:

I know my posting goes against what I'm about to say but ...if everyone is so sick of these posts stop posting on and it will drop off the page and down into the depths:smile: I don't mean that to come across nasty