Does Looking At Old Pictures Make You Cry?? :(

I'm sad now looking at the family pictures. We took lots of holidays overseas when me and sisters were lot younger. The happiness from my mom and my dad's face and us the kids looking excited at Disneyland.

Sigh...my dad is no longer the person he was :sad:

Yes definitely. Especially ones of my Grandma as she is now very frail, and of my nephew who passed away when he was 1. Touching his picture is the closest I can get to him. Even thinking about that brings tears to my eyes.

sometimes. finding a picture of my brother in a place i'm not expecting to see it will usually reduce me to tears. i miss him so much. otherwise looking at old pictures makes me super happy and nostalgic. love it!

I actually Love looking at old pics of my parents, I just sit and think about wow if they only knew in a few years she's gonna start popping out 10 kids, yikes run lady run. I also LOVE looking at the clothing styles what a difference. I do cringe when I see certain "eras" of me. yikes what the heck was I thinking. But a few of my dad really get me, especially when I remember the day and the comments he made, so cute but so sad. Luckily this is our legacy my children one day will see them and theres it will be awesome! I love looking at pics of my nana and her mother, it's hard to believe that my mom has more pics of there era than her own and my mom was born in 1935. cool pics though.

I love looking at pics of the kids but pics of my dear departed father make me cry, & also ones of animals that I have lost so I tend to avoid looking!

Yes!
Especially old photos of my friends or schools I use to go to. Every thing was so different back then and it makes me really sad. It makes me wish I could relive those days.

They definitely make me cry. I've been working on a scrapbook for my mom of old photos of my family and I was doing a page of my parent's wedding photo and one of them 20 years later. My father passed away at a young age in 2001 and I just started to cry at the scrapbooking place. I actually didn't think anyone had noticed because I just got up and went to the bathroom. After I pulled myself together and came back to my table someone had left me chocolate at my seat. Very sweet!
Just amazing how photos can make you feel loved, missed, happy, and sad.