Does he work?

Strangely enough, I read the thread topic and all I could think was Kevin Federline !?

I think that whole hairstylist best friends business partners thing is kind of strange.. !

I think Ken works mostly for Jessica, but I remember reading in a magazine that he's available by appointment at his salon for $8000 a day (his daily fee) or a similar amount.

bag.lover said:
If taken the same day as the picture on People magazine, beneath Jessica Simpson's loose sweater is a form-fitting dress -- it's actually quite nice.

(source: people.com)
PARTING GLANCE

A day after making a splash at the CFDA awards in New York City, Jessica Simpson leaves her Manhattan hotel decked in a form-fitting Jean Paul Gaultier-designed dress – the same whimsical outfit she wore last June in Los Angeles.

I actually like it myself.

I like the dress, and I like the huge green sweater, but, not the two together!!!

Hair product line :roflmfao: omg what a joke! Her clothing line bombed (altho, I got some great jeans by her line and they're really comfy, just not worth the orig. price tag of 80 bucks! they're not that great! lol) and her make up line wasn't doing too hot either last I heard...she should just stick to singing IMHO.

Hi,

I know this was a topic a while ago.....but I thought I'd just give some info.
Actually I live in MI where Ken has a salon. He has cut my hair many times and is about $200/cut. Lately he hasn't been in the MI salon it seems as much as he use to, but boh salons are full of wonderful talented stylists!

I know that is A LOT for a cut, but he is great and has given me the best cuts I've ever received and I've been to many stylist. I have thick, corse type asian hair and can be a pain. I was recently in LA for a friends wedding and went to his Beverly Hills/West Hollywood salon and it's wonderful. Both salons are so gorgeous filled with antiques....and there isn't one drop of a snobbish attitude. So if anyone get's a chance, go for a great cut.

just thought I'd share :smile:

He does travel with her but he doesn't work for her exclusively.I've heard that he styles Eva Longria's hair, Carmen Elektra's hair, and Christina Milian's hair too.

on a different note...that dress is all kinds of ugly.

ayla said:
Strangely enough, I read the thread topic and all I could think was Kevin Federline !?

I think that whole hairstylist best friends business partners thing is kind of strange.. !

LMAO , ME TOO!! HAHA I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE KEVIN INSTEAD....:roflmfao: WHAT A SCRUB...