Does He Know Your Size ?

Jan 23, 2006
Does your Husband or Boyfiend know your size ?
Shoe size
Bra size
Dress Size
Jeans etc...
My Husband knows my bra size :shame: and my dress size but tends to forget my shoe size.

How about you?

haha, no! (Im single!)

but my ex knew I was a size 4, and a 7.5 shoe.

On a related note, I LOVE when guys try to guess your size/weight and are totally sincere in guessing WAY less than what you are. :smile:

some guy who was teaching a running class I was in, guessed my weight at 100-105, and I seriously should have hugged him. :-P lol.

I'd guess that my girlfriends know my sizes more than any guy would. :-P

My husband knows my ring size, possibly bra size and that's it. I have a weird shaped body, so the sizes get all over the place. My legs are too long and my torso is very short, so I typically wear a petite on top, and tall for bottoms. It is a total nightmare at times!

Dani said:
haha, no! (Im single!)

but my ex knew I was a size 4, and a 7.5 shoe.

On a related note, I LOVE when guys try to guess your size/weight and are totally sincere in guessing WAY less than what you are. :smile:

some guy who was teaching a running class I was in, guessed my weight at 100-105, and I seriously should have hugged him. :-P lol.

I'd guess that my girlfriends know my sizes more than any guy would. :-P

That happens to me too!!! I just die laughing when it happens. One guy told me that he couldn't see me weighing more than 115 and was completely sincere. I just started laughing- because for me, at 5'10, there is no way that I weigh that!!!

Hey Vlad, which of my sizes do you know? ;)