Does He Know Your Size ?

1. Does your Husband or Boyfiend know your size ?
    Shoe size
    Bra size
    Dress Size
    Jeans etc...
    My Husband knows my bra size :shame: and my dress size but tends to forget my shoe size.

How about you?

2. haha, no! (Im single!)

but my ex knew I was a size 4, and a 7.5 shoe.

On a related note, I LOVE when guys try to guess your size/weight and are totally sincere in guessing WAY less than what you are. :smile:

some guy who was teaching a running class I was in, guessed my weight at 100-105, and I seriously should have hugged him. :-P lol.

I'd guess that my girlfriends know my sizes more than any guy would. :-P

3. Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

He knows me too well....

4. I think my boyfriend knows that I take a size small in shirts, and he probably knows my bra size - but that's about it! :P

5. Yup. He knows all of the above.

6. no he more interesting in getting them off lol

7. No, no, no and no...:lol:

8. Yes to bra and shoe, not sure to clothing sizes, though. Sometimes I don't even know my own clothing size :lol:

9. My husband knows my ring size, possibly bra size and that's it. I have a weird shaped body, so the sizes get all over the place. My legs are too long and my torso is very short, so I typically wear a petite on top, and tall for bottoms. It is a total nightmare at times!

10. He knows my shoe size, and I would guess that's it!

11. That happens to me too!!! I just die laughing when it happens. One guy told me that he couldn't see me weighing more than 115 and was completely sincere. I just started laughing- because for me, at 5'10, there is no way that I weigh that!!!

Hey Vlad, which of my sizes do you know? ;)

12. He know my bra size, that's about it :lol:

13. Great question Pradasmeadow. Let me ask him....

14. Much to my surprise.........Yes! I ask and he knew them all. Learn somthing new everyday!............

15. Wow !! Im glad I could help :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice