Does Chanel jeweries always have Chanel stamped?

I only have a few pieces and all but one have either a stamp or metal hang tag. The ones that are stamped are large enough to sport a stamp. The other pair, earrings, are a small post, cc on the ball and the interlocking ccs on a longer chain. No place for a stamp but purchased from a Chanel boutique in Holt Renfrew.

In this case, size does matter... for stamps that is...

^^Judy, the necklace that we viewed in the authentication thread SHOULD have a stamp. We didn't say they all should be stamped, but the one she posted pictures of SHOULD.

My apologies Judy, I didn't mean to offend.

Of course you didn't mean to. Excessive use of capitalized letters is considered as 'shouting', which would have been the case if you had capitalized EVERY single word in your reply. But in this case it looks like you just used capital letters to emphasize things.......that's how it looks like to me anyway.

I have a pair of small silvertone hoops, that have a small silvertone CC dangle on them, purchased from the boutique, theres no oval stamp (disK or embossing) anywhwere on there. And I looKed with a magnifing glass. So some small pieces do not have it.

Ladies, I can tell you 100% that NOT all Chanel Jewelry is stamped. I have purchased 8 pieces of Jewelry from my Chanel boutique in NJ. My Brooch has NOT STAMP. My Gold Earrings. I'm looking at selling my brooch and I feel that this is problematic. I have the original box and tag (thank goodness) but in my opinion it proves nothing. I'm going to Chanel tomorrow to complain

Attachments

• WIN_20191210_00_05_48_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191210_00_05_48_Pro.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 85
  • m_5dba23deabe1ce134d1bd67d.jpg
    m_5dba23deabe1ce134d1bd67d.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 83
  • CHANELstamp.jpg
    CHANELstamp.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: OCMomof3
Ladies, I can tell you 100% that NOT all Chanel Jewelry is stamped. I have purchased 8 pieces of Jewelry from my Chanel boutique in NJ. My Brooch has NOT STAMP. My Gold Earrings. I'm looking at selling my brooch and I feel that this is problematic. I have the original box and tag (thank goodness) but in my opinion it proves nothing. I'm going to Chanel tomorrow to complain

Wow! That’s so interesting. Wondering, as well, how re-sale market is affected by that.

Wow! That’s so interesting. Wondering, as well, how re-sale market is affected by that.
I finally went to the Chanel boutique where I purchased all 8 pieces of my jewelry. They were very smug, brushed me off and said "well you have the box". I pointed out that the box means nothing. I asked if Chanel - the company itself - would be willing to provide authentication. The answer was "NO". I also asked for a receipt for my brooch purchased 6 years ago. I also got a "NO". She mentioned that there was certain period of time where brooches were not stamped (2013 in this case). I was so pissed. I decline to buy any Chanel jewelry from this boutique. I did buy a new pair of Chanel earrings on the same day but I purchased them from the NM Chanel boutique.

Attachments

• WIN_20191214_22_01_00_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191214_22_01_00_Pro.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 55
  • WIN_20191214_22_13_00_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191214_22_13_00_Pro.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 55
I purchased earrings awhile back and mine are not stamped. I would have to go back through all my posts but another tpf member and in have the same small CC crystal earrings and hers ARE STAMPED and mine are not. I purchased mine in the SAKS boutique.