Does anyone wear Dior perfume?

I really like DUNE and have been using it for years but I change perfume on a weekly basis to keep it exciting :yes:

(my others are: Coco Mademoiselle (Chanel), Allure (Chanel), Flowerbomb (Victor&Rolf), Babydoll (YSL), Burberry Brit)

I had a question about Dior pefumes: Since I'm a die-hard Dior addict now, with the 2 gorgeous bags and all, I was wondering if anyone had tried the perfume I love - Babydoll by YSL and was wondering if there is anything in Dior that is similar? It's very girly, fresh, fruity, grapefruity.... sweet would be the word. Does Dior have any perfumes that are fresh, girly, sweet?

Btw, if not Babydoll by YSL then anything similar to Light Blue by DG or Romance by Ralph Lauren?

Oh I had YSL Baby Doll, and then gave it to a friend a few years later because I wasn't using it at all. I loved it when I first smelled it (SOOOO FRUITY!!!), but then a ton of other fruity fragrances came out and it wasn't so special anymore to me. And YSL discontinued it but kept re-introducing it as different perfumes (like "In Love Again").

The only Dior perfume that comes close to this is Dior Addict 2. I was going to say Miss Dior Cherie, too, but it is mellower when it comes to fruitiness so it's quite different from BabyDoll.

Ah, thanks! I will definitely try a sample of Dior Addict. When you purchase Dior perfume, what does it come with?? Just the box or a little bag too?

If you wait for the right time, you can get a Dior bonus with your fragrance purchase, and their bonuses are pretty cool. This is an example of one of them:

bootsGWPFeb.jpg

As for the perfume itself, it comes in a very attractive box and if you ask for a paper bag, they usually have some lying around.

wow at the added bonuses! when do they come about? i love the make up pouches.

They come about at different times during the year...at least twice (once in Spring and once in Fall), although sometimes they have seasonal promotions like special bonuses for Mother's Day. Valentine's Day, Christmas, and summer. In Canada you have to purchase $40 or more (which isn't much, considering how much their products cost), and I usually wait till the bonuses are on to buy their stuff.

They are actually one of the only fashion brands other than Givenchy to do the gift with purchase. Chanel doesn't have bonuses (they will give a few small samples when you buy stuff), and neither does YSL.

Got my first bottle at 16 and have been wearing Dior ever since! I love all the Poison collection... my fav. use to be Tender Poison, but Pure Poison is my absolute fav. now... I even did a blog about it: Yahoo! 360° - Future Outlook - Pure Poison - August 20, 2006
Love Miss Dior as well and J'adore too...

Recent Dior product is the Dior Gourmette Street Charm... bought one week ago, sold out everywhere and I traveled 1 hr specially to Saks to get my hands on it....
I love, love, love it!!! I have all Dior make-up as well and love the concealer.

Oops... proud owner of a Dior watch also: Christian Dior Miss Dior D70-100MGR Watches

Next will be the bag!!! Thank you for your recommendations, much appreciated! ;)

Mira

Got my first bottle at 16 and have been wearing Dior ever since! I love all the Poison collection... my fav. use to be Tender Poison, but Pure Poison is my absolute fav. now... I even did a blog about it: Yahoo! 360° - Future Outlook - Pure Poison - August 20, 2006
Love Miss Dior as well and J'adore too...

Recent Dior product is the Dior Gourmette Street Charm... bought one week ago, sold out everywhere and I traveled 1 hr specially to Saks to get my hands on it....
I love, love, love it!!! I have all Dior make-up as well and love the concealer.

Oops... proud owner of a Dior watch also: Christian Dior Miss Dior D70-100MGR Watches

Next will be the bag!!! Thank you for your recommendations, much appreciated! ;)

Mira

Hi Mira!!

Cool blog entry on Pure Poison! The fragrance smells so wonderful (especially compared to so many other new fragrances) it deserves something written about it!

And your watch is amazing! I love how they incorporated the houndstooth design into links for the watch!!!!