Does anyone wear Dior perfume?

1. Just wondering if anyone wears Dior perfume.

I wear Dior Addict and Hypnotic Poison regularly, although I wear J'adore sometimes too!

2. I wear Dune - I LOVE it.

3. Yes. I wear J'adore Dior and Ms. Dior Cherie.

4. I wear J'adore somtimes and I also have a little sample bottle of Addict 2 which I love.

5. I wear j'adore too sometimes. I love it.

6. I wear J'adore, Addict and Pure Poison. I want to try Ms Dior Cherie.

Has anyone tried Dior Me, Dior Me Not? I think it's discontinued, but I saw some the other day- just could smell it...no tester.

7. Yeah... I wear Forever and Ever Dior

8. J'adore Dior perfume. I love Addict in the winter, and Miss Dior Cherie in the summer. Yum!

9. My mom wears the J'adore =] I love it.

10. I got a bottle of j'adore as an engagement present and omggg ive bought 4 bottles since then (ive been married for a year now) i love the smell! its girly, flowery and just smells wonderful!

11. Dior Addict 2
    Dior Dune
    Dior Posion - full series-
    Dior Jadore

all rock

12. i wear dior addict 2 (dh bought it for me on a trip to singapore). love it!:smile:

13. Dune, Pure Poison, Dior Addict, J'adore Dior, but most of all Hypnotic Poison.

14. I can't get enough of Dior Addict 2.

15. I totally love J'adore, Miss Dior Cherie. I just bought Addict and I am thinking about picking up Pure Poison

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice