Does anyone use their Birkin as a baby bag if yes what size/leather works best?

35 in Togo would be my pick. Epsom would work too. Having been down this path, I have to say that for me, a Birkin was not an ideal "everyday" diaper bag...better as a special occasion diaper bag. There was just too much going on to have to worry about it; the lack of a shoulder strap and its weight can be cumbersome. Ziploc bags were key. Good luck!

I second that~!:heart:

That\'s true. I didn\'t think of that part. A (very lovely) tPF\'er did advise me to consider a 35cm for a diaper bag, and I\'ve got an SO for one in September. I\'ve been given the option to change it to something else if I want, but I\'m half hearted about it. I don\'t have a single 35cm and maybe now is the time.

That sounds pefect Tammy - if you're SOing the 35 maybe you could have the bottle straps inside to keep your bottles upright..... I read that as an SO somewhere... maybe Aerin Lauder.

If they slide through the holders on the inside then you choose not to use them if you don't have a bottle or slide them out a little to use them for your own water bottle :idea:

Yes , i actually read the same thing in Harper's Bazaar's issues on Hermes that Aerin Lauder got a Birkin SO and put baby bottle holders in it for her sister. What a nice idea.

Yes, that is apparently what happened, years ago. I think her sister Jane got it for her. Although it's a nice idea, I haven't seen how the interior is configured, and truthfully, I wouldn't put ANY baby bottle inside a Birkin without some other covering (ziploc bag?) over it...things can get messy...so I don't know how truly useful such a bottle holder is/was.