does anyone own the Shoulder?

I just got one in Taupe - love it! Have only had it for a few days so haven't used it yet, but I bet I will use it a lot as an evening bag, or something to run errands with.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I LOVE it, slinks! GREAT color!

Oh Slinks...your Taupe Shoulder is Beautiful:drool:
I LOVE it.
What season is that from?:confused1:

To answer the question of when I use it: I use it as an evening bag when I just need to carry a few things. The shoulder strap also converts to a wrist strap so it's great as a clutch or you have the option to carry over the shoulder.

OMG 'A' slinks :nuts: ..... the Taupe shoulder is BREATHTAKING :drool: :yahoo: !!! I LOVE it :heart: , thanks for sharing !

chaussure..... :love: - the Pale Pink is soooo cute, I really L:heart: VE this color (I've the purse in this color) !!!

And I agree with slinks and siri..... :yes: - I also use it as an evening bag, it's really perfect for this occasion ;)

HI!!!
This is my calcaire shoulder I bought last week and I love it!! I don't like a big bag when I go out in the evening; I just want a small purse, keys, phone and lipgloss on me. This is a perfect size for that IMO.
I'm going to Barbados a wedding and thiis my bag of choice- can't wait!!:nuts:
I have also bought the shoulder in black and is on it's way....:shame:

The Shoulder looks rather small...i'm thinking of buying one but not sure how much it can hold. Someone help me out? :confused1:

Ceejay - Wonderful metallics!! are you selling those red & orange metallics on ebay?? Been looking at them :drool:

Thanks Slinks;) My black is an 05 too. The leather on yours looks fab!

quote"The Shoulder looks rather small...i'm thinking of buying one but not sure how much it can hold. Someone help me out? :confused1:"

It's quite roomy. Last time I used it it was filled with my phone, keys, make-up essentials(lippy, eyeliner, etc), credit card case, my small digital camera, and it has a removable balenciaga mirrot inside too. It's great!
:smile: :smile: :smile: