Does anyone own the sbs & a ledbury ?

Is this the one you are after as im after one as well and have been looking (not this one though) to replace my printed black bays when its sold.
So then it doesnt break my ban and is a swap and also cost the earth.:roflmfao:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mulberry-...dbags&hash=item35c0582b09&_uhb=1#ht_2663wt_91
Oh dear its gone never mind had a feeling it would fly out. I hope you find one soon.
Thanks so much for thinking of me! I am actually the one who bought this ! I had been checking several times today. It appeared while I was cooking dinner and I almost fainted (almost burned the dinner too !) :biggrin:

allyloupuppy said:
Thanks so much for thinking of me! I am actually the one who bought this ! I had been checking several times today. It appeared while I was cooking dinner and I almost fainted (almost burned the dinner too !) :biggrin:

Congrats!

Thank God for that well done much have got you by surprise and a bargain too.:cool::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
Cant wait for your reveal. I may have one of my own but saving it for Xmas. :rockettes:
Or my birthday as cash funds are coming from all the family.:tup:

Last edited:
Thank God for that well done much have got you by surprise and a bargain too.:cool::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
Cant wait for your reveal. I may have one of my own but saving it for Xmas. :rockettes:
Or my birthday as cash funds are coming from all the family.:tup:
Mine is for my birthday too (in 3 weeks) so much easier to pick out my own gifts and DH is happy too ! Though I will say I purchased it soooo fast (since they disappear at lightning speed) that later I noticed the handles don't look too good . Either just dark or dirty. Hopefully it is just the lighting ?! Good for you if you've found one for yourself, it's so exciting to get something you've had to search for !:woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited:
Mine is for my birthday too (in 3 weeks) so much easier to pick out my own gifts and DH is happy too ! Though I will say I purchased it soooo fast (since they disappear at lightning speed) that later I noticed the handles don't look too good . Either just dark or dirty. Hopefully it is just the lighting ?! Good for you if you've found one for yourself, it's so exciting to get something you've had to search for !:woohoo::woohoo:

If you were really bothered by the handles Mulberry will replace them.....:smile: