Does anyone own one of each speedy in style/color?

I only hane mono speedy 30 and 25.

This would be the ultimate speedy collection:

Mini HL
Mono Speedy 25
Mono Speedy 30
Mono Speedy 35
Mono Speedy 40
White MC Speedy
Black MC Speedy
Graffiti Speedy Khaki
Graffiti Speedy White
Damier Speedy 30
Damier Speedy 25
Damier Azur Speedy 30
Damier Azur Speedy 25
Blue Denim Neo Speedy
Pink Denim Neo Speedy
Green Denim Neo Speedy
Gold Mirior Speedy
Silver Mirior Speedy
Cerise Speedy 25
Mini Lin Speedy 30

I think we all could second that!!

OK... the speedy is my FAV! I just recently sold my white mc and the damier azur in the 30. I still have a black mc, a mono 30, a cerise, pink perforated, fuschia denim, and a damier 30.... I think that is all! I would love to have the miroir in gold! I am also working on an epi in white, LOVE IT!

I have the MC Speedy in white & in black, the mono Speedy and the Azur Speedy. I would like to get the Damier next then that's will be me happy with my Speedy collection :smile: I think :smile:

I have one sweet sweet Speedy...I don't even know the size (it's one of the smaller ones) that I got back in 1986 from my grandpapa. Love her my one and only Speedy!!!

I don't own every single speedy, just 3, the mini lin ebene, mono 25, and damier canvas 30. I like speedys however I find it difficult to do my shopping with. I just like the look of it and it fits a ton!

Attachments

• lv.jpg
    lv.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 38
I'm a speedy fan as well .. so far only have the Mini Lin in ebene.

I'm curious after looking at everyone's lists why more don't have or mention the perfo. line. Is it not as popular or well liked? or something about the way it was made that makes people shy away from it?

I have the following speedy's I just love them:

* Mono 25
* Azur 30
* MC Black 30
* Denim Neo (Blue)
* Epi Black 30
* Mono Cerise 25
* MC HL Black and White ( do these count as speedy's?)
* Perfo Fushia and Green
* Mini Lin Ebene

I just love this style...... :heart:

i love the speedy, i wish i could aford them all but i wouldn't be able to use them all... and everytime i switch to another bag i forget something in it... only one in each size is good enough for me, and somehow i only like the LE speedies..

I have the following speedy's I just love them:

* Mono 25
* Azur 30
* MC Black 30
* Denim Neo (Blue)
* Epi Black 30
* Mono Cerise 25
* MC HL Black and White ( do these count as speedy's?)
* Perfo Fushia and Green
* Mini Lin Ebene

I just love this style...... :heart:

Which is your favorite speedy??