Does anyone own one of each speedy in style/color?

1. Hi all! I'm curious if anyone here is the total speedy nut :nuts: and owns one in each style it's made in? For instance, one mono, one damier, one MC, one graffiti, one mini lin, and ALL colors in EPI (maybe a future Miroir) etc etc ?? I LOVE :heart: :heart: :heart: the speedy, and I hope to own many more in my future...it's definitely my favorite shape of all the LV's and I'd love to own one of each....that might just be my goal someday!!! :graucho:
    Does anyone else feel the same as me about the speedy?? :shame:

2. i don't own a single speedy yet :s even though I've been wanting one for forevers. However, I've made it my goal to have a Damier Speedy & a blue, red, and yellow EPI Speedy by my next birthday which is in June. :graucho:

3. I love the speedy too, only have 2 but would love to own more, not all of them but definitely more then the 2 I got. There are some pretty impressive collections posted in the Speedy Gonzales thread over at the LV clubhouse, some of the ladies have built an amazing collection :love:

4. I have a few....cerises, damier, mono & black MC. I love the shape so much...but I won't buy it simply for the shape (i.e. I didn't really like the mini lin so I wasn't forking out almost $700 for something I wouldn't use)....but I'm sure there's a collector somewhere who has them all!

5. I only have 2 which are the mono speedy 30 and the cerises. Just right for me.

6. I only had 2 speedy 25 and a 2 mini sac hl

7. Since I put my speedy away I realized that I love the shape and the fact that it is hand held. Would like more....they are super cute...

8. I have one mono, one damier and one epi! I want one azur!

9. The Speedy is my fav as well!!

I have:
    mono Speedy 35
    damier Speedy 30
    black epi Speedy 30

I am planning to add:
    damier azur Speedy 30
    mini lin Speedy 30
    *possibly* silver mirior Speedy

10. i have the Mono, Damier, Cerises and Denim Speedies

[​IMG]

11. This is a cute picture! I love it! :smile:
    I want a Cerise Speedy!!!

12. Sandra, ur collection always blow me away, no matter how many times I see them!

Back to the topic...I love the speedies too but as much as I'd like to expand my collection, I can't see myself putting money towards certain lines...of course my love for LV is always evolving, so I'll probably get those lines someday..who knows...

13. Here are my speedies!! I love them!!!!!!!!!! (btw, the last one added was my Red Epi 25!) Love her!!!!!!:love:

[​IMG]

Ok, Irene...Where r u?? Post your Speedies Girl!! How many do you have now....hmm....8, 9...??? Somewhere in there???:graucho: Heehee!!:upsidedown:

14. i only have three speedies, but can't wait to get more! i have the cerises speedy (my favorite baby), mono speedy 25, and the white mc speedy! i'd love to get a red epi 30, damier 30, and a mono 30/35... i loooove speedies!

15. thanks :love:!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice