Does anyone own anything in Blue Jean in BOX leather?

May 6, 2007
I have seen small accessories in it and it is so pretty............maybe a little washed out color wise compared to togo?? Its hard to tell. Wondered if they had ever made bags out of Blue Jean box.

Yes they did, but it was SUCH a long time ago. If you think the colour was "washed out" in the small accessories you saw, perhaps they were actually veau mirroir in blue jean, not box? Blue Jean in box is usually the true Blue Jean colour....it looks paler in epsom & v.mirroir, from what I've seen.

Hermesaholic - I actually saw this bag in person 4 months ago and I believe it is box BJ. I am not an expert, so I will let the others decide if it is indeed a BJ Box Birkin.:smile:

Attachments

• BJ Box.jpg
    BJ Box.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 78
  • BJ Box 2.jpg
    BJ Box 2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 70
Okay--I was offered this bag from a reseller (they say its box leather, but I dont believe it, i think its swift)--these are the pix. Thoughts? J stamp...........

Attachments

• hermes interior.jpg
    hermes interior.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 61
  • hermes front 1.jpg
    hermes front 1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 55
  • hermes back.jpg
    hermes back.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 52
  • hermes front.jpg
    hermes front.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 63
  • hermes name.jpg
    hermes name.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 76
Okay--I was offered this bag from a reseller (they say its box leather, but I dont believe it--these are the pix. Thoughts? J stamp...........
Looks like Swift. I really see the grain in the first picture. The bag slouches a little and in the interior shot, I don't see the grain of chevre, so I'm inclined to think Swift lining as well.

Looks like Swift. I really see the grain in the first picture. The bag slouches a little and in the interior shot, I don't see the grain of chevre, so I'm inclined to think Swift lining as well.

the interior is what stopped me. also--box has a sheen/some shine..........there is no shine to be seen

Attachments

• hermes key.jpg
    hermes key.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 47
  • hermes strap.jpg
    hermes strap.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 62