Does anyone own a Chanel Perfume Bottle minaudiere?

Oh no!!! Okay you are making me rethink this purchase. Maybe I should save my money for a birkin instead
I personally if I can I would definitely purchase the Paris Rome one.. it’s so beautiful and honestly I don’t think you will be careless as to toss the perfume bottle and throw it as a football or dropped it several times repeatedly on purpose. I have seen blondielux n pursbop still maintains their perfume bottles in great condition.

I personally if I can I would definitely purchase the Paris Rome one.. it’s so beautiful and honestly I don’t think you will be careless as to toss the perfume bottle and throw it as a football or dropped it several times repeatedly on purpose. I have seen blondielux n pursbop still maintains their perfume bottles in great condition.
thanks! I will talk to my sa about what the repair would be like if it breaks. Lol. This is a bit nerve wrecking. I have always wanted one but I have hesitated all these years because I am afraid of breaking it

I am considering buying one too, for years now, one of Karl’s era pieces. Idk which one , but I am thinking the Paris Rome perfume bottle , 2016 filming camera(might be this one), the space rocket , or the yarn roll one. I just need the pandemic to be over! ...and yes the return on investment with the birkin is guaranteed, but the charm are rarity of a Chanel minaudiere from lagerfeld is something one might not be able to find in store for purchase... because once it’s gone, it’s gone. The birkin will always be made, the karl lagerfeld are now collectibles, and some are still at various Chanel boutiques put carefully away, only now we can buy one from the store to put carefully away in our house.

Reactions: Tykhe
I am considering buying one too, for years now, one of Karl’s era pieces. Idk which one , but I am thinking the Paris Rome perfume bottle , 2016 filming camera(might be this one), the space rocket , or the yarn roll one. I just need the pandemic to be over! ...and yes the return on investment with the birkin is guaranteed, but the charm are rarity of a Chanel minaudiere from lagerfeld is something one might not be able to find in store for purchase... because once it’s gone, it’s gone. The birkin will always be made, the karl lagerfeld are now collectibles, and some are still at various Chanel boutiques put carefully away, only now we can buy one from the store to put carefully away in our house.
The space rocket!! That was so whimsical and cute!!! I love it too! If I can afford it I would buy that as well

Reactions: Tykhe
lol yes, I considered the space rocket one too. But I think if I can only have one, it will be the perfume bottle. Argh. Still deciding lol. My husband says to go for the birkin but I don't know. I've been mulling over this for many years and I think I'm about to pull the trigger before the October price increase. I guess if I don't do it, I'll always think about that bag that got away. Still going to ask my Sa about repair policy and if it is easily breakable.

Hi everyone! So an update on this, I pulled the trigger and got the Ritz one. I was thinking about holding out for the ones from the most recent collection but those are 20k holy cow! So luckily my SA still had a ritz one at the old price wheew. I can’t wait for her to mail it to me!

View attachment 5223961

It will be stunning, and totally fabulous with a LBD, congratulations manifold - now go party :party: