Does anyone own a Chanel Perfume Bottle minaudiere?

Tykhe

O.G.
Sep 3, 2011
Hi,

So, I'm contemplating picking up the Chanel perfume bottle see below for an example. My SA has one (not this exact one) at the boutique and I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger. I have collected many Chanel bags over the years and I feel like this is the "one that got away."

Do any tpf ladies own this bag? If you do, what is the wear and tear like? Do you like it? Regret it?

Tykhe , there are so many versions, I think the latest ones was VV’s 1st fall winter collection, some half black half white, others with enameled green/pink jewels in clear lucite. Then, the marbled white Paris Rome one is very nice...and still available in boutiques , show us pics when your sales associate send them.

....oh go for something that Karl Lagerfeld did, it obviously will be worth more, and do believe that they are available! It cost around 13k, because the robot 2017 plexiglass minaudiere was 15500, and they had both at the time. The perfume bottle minaudiere was less expensive...idk how much the perfume minaudiere cost today, but know that Karl’s pieces are more whimsical! Have fun!

Thanks! I am contemplating one but am still on the fence. I have never bought something like this before. I just hope it doesn’t break after one or two uses.
I have zero experience with Chanel miniaudieres but I do own a lot of other clutches from the same material. They are indestructible. Mine go on nights out and they have been dropped multiple times. I don’t suggest throwing this on the floor but you really don’t have to worry about the material. If any of the hw does come loose it is easy to repair.

I have zero experience with Chanel miniaudieres but I do own a lot of other clutches from the same material. They are indestructible. Mine go on nights out and they have been dropped multiple times. I don’t suggest throwing this on the floor but you really don’t have to worry about the material. If any of the hw does come loose it is easy to repair.
thank you!!

Reactions: Egel
Thanks! I am contemplating one but am still on the fence. I have never bought something like this before. I just hope it doesn’t break after one or two uses.
I don’t own one but i do want to mention the neck of the perfume bottle might be very delicate
I remembered long ago I saw on an IG, the account owner brought the black and white OG version of perfume bottle and the black one cracked and broke right at the neck because I believe it was dropped on the floor

I don’t own one but i do want to mention the neck of the perfume bottle might be very delicate
I remembered long ago I saw on an IG, the account owner brought the black and white OG version of perfume bottle and the black one cracked and broke right at the neck because I believe it was dropped on the floor
Oh no!!! Okay you are making me rethink this purchase. Maybe I should save my money for a birkin instead