Does anyone own a Chanel Perfume Bottle minaudiere?

Hi,

So, I'm contemplating picking up the Chanel perfume bottle see below for an example. My SA has one (not this exact one) at the boutique and I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger. I have collected many Chanel bags over the years and I feel like this is the "one that got away."

Do any tpf ladies own this bag? If you do, what is the wear and tear like? Do you like it? Regret it?

hi hi a little late to reply but I have one and love the iconic design and feel like it's definitely more of a "collector's piece," to me anyways...maybe some others get a lot of use out of theirs but because it's somewhat fragile/easier to possibly crack and scratch (in my opinion tho I've never experienced any wear and tear issues with it myself...since I haven't used it out that much )

I'm also admittedly quite clumsy tho and can't have long nails etc for fear of scratching myself/my pup and loved ones like my fiancé and my Dad...so maybe that's just me

Which exact version and color are you thinking of getting...curious what the color/print design options still are for them these days...tho some new ones are coming out soon but the price tag is a bit higher like 5 digit price tag in the teens/low $20XXX's I believe?

Either way...hope you find the one you love and can treasure/use as much as you want to ❤️

Hi everyone! So an update on this, I pulled the trigger and got the Ritz one. I was thinking about holding out for the ones from the most recent collection but those are 20k holy cow! So luckily my SA still had a ritz one at the old price wheew. I can’t wait for her to mail it to me!

View attachment 5223961

ohhh just noticed this update and congrats!

So pretty and many happy outings with it!

What season is this from btw and if you don't mind me asking the retail price on this one that you got too?

Reactions: Tykhe
Hi! It is here. I haven’t had a chance to wear it out yet. I feel like this is a fitting end to my Chanel purse journey. Lol, though with every purse I buy from Chanel, I resolve it will be my last so we’ll see if my willpower holds out.

Attachments

• 484F2C8B-ADF8-4D02-9714-7591134899BC.jpeg
    484F2C8B-ADF8-4D02-9714-7591134899BC.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 43