Does anyone know where gucci bags are made??

I buy GUCCI and I buy COACH do not care wear they are made the quality is amazing on both..

It alway suprises me how people who do not care wear there food, clothes, shoes and other goods come from are so offened and worried about wear there bags come from..
The guy making your coach hand bag also makes the same purses people pay $6.00 for at walmart so the quality is the same there.
I make leather products but I never charge more than what is honestly worth.
I refuse to charge $300 for an item unless there is $300 worth of work in it. Something that takes me 20 minutes to create is not going to be worth $300 no matter what name I slap on it and it takes 20 minutes for that guy to slap together your coach bags. Let that sink in. Precut pieces in the dozens, pieces slapped into a form, glued and attached, pieces taken out and ran through a sewing machine, some of them computerised so all he does is push a button. Assembled and tossed onto a conveyor belt to the packaging station where walmart specials and coach bags are both bagged and tagged. The same stack of leather used for your $300 bags is also used for the $6.00 walmart bag. The only difference is your bag gets the coach name plate and the other gets a paper tag.

Like mentioned above (gosh this is soo old), mind you I know a personal employee of Gucci who gave me this information, for some of their items they have the inside liners made in china, or the metal buckles and such. These items are then sent to Italy where the bags are assembled. All the leather is made in Italy, the bags are also manufactured there. Some Gucci bags on the inside will have a made in China tag, because something on the bag was created in China. The made in Italy right under Gucci is there because all the purses are assembled there, and the leather again is from Italy.
does Gucci dust bags are made in china also?