Does anyone know when the LV Mini Pochette Acessoires will be available online?

Jul 5, 2019
Hi all, I am currently in the market for a mini Pochette Accessoires. I would prefer the Damier Ebene to match my Alma BB, however, every time I check online (on the UK or Ireland sites) it always shows as "currently unavailable, check again later". Does this mean they are awaiting stock? As I had heard it was discontinued. Thank you!

toujours*chic

PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION
O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Silk Nirvana
It is not discontinued, just extremely hard to find available. As soon as the website is re-stocked, they are bought immediately. You have to just stay vigilant or if you have an SA, ask them to put you on a list. This LV SLG- in any of the canvases- seems to be their most popular entry piece. But the DE is especially hard to come by- maybe there are not as many made. Good luck!

Jul 5, 2019
Thank you for responding, when I check online, the mono print states "call for inquiry", the damier azur states "call client services" and the Damier Ebene (the one i want) states "Item unavailable, check back soon". I'm guessing the different terminology means varying availability? Looks like it's going to be a challenge to find the DE one then!

KMA83

Apr 12, 2020
Thank you for responding, when I check online, the mono print states "call for inquiry", the damier azur states "call client services" and the Damier Ebene (the one i want) states "Item unavailable, check back soon". I'm guessing the different terminology means varying availability? Looks like it's going to be a challenge to find the DE one then!
I was like you, searching for the DE print. I called and called, finally was able to order on the phone. It took a month.

Asultan

Aug 28, 2019
Hello has anyone been successful in purchasing a mini pochette? I have been stalking the website and no luck. Does anyone have any leads? Or Sales associates info they are willing to share with me ?
Thank you so much

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
I’ve been hunting for one too in several stores abroad including several in France. Finally found one in my country last December. I think the chance of getting it from the store is higher compared to online.

Asultan

Aug 28, 2019
I’ve been hunting for one too in several stores abroad including several in France. Finally found one in my country last December. I think the chance of getting it from the store is higher compared to online.
thank you

Reactions: nvie