Does anyone know when the LV Mini Pochette Acessoires will be available online?

Hi all, I am currently in the market for a mini Pochette Accessoires. I would prefer the Damier Ebene to match my Alma BB, however, every time I check online (on the UK or Ireland sites) it always shows as "currently unavailable, check again later". Does this mean they are awaiting stock? As I had heard it was discontinued. Thank you!

It is not discontinued, just extremely hard to find available. As soon as the website is re-stocked, they are bought immediately. You have to just stay vigilant or if you have an SA, ask them to put you on a list. This LV SLG- in any of the canvases- seems to be their most popular entry piece. But the DE is especially hard to come by- maybe there are not as many made. Good luck!

Thank you for responding, when I check online, the mono print states "call for inquiry", the damier azur states "call client services" and the Damier Ebene (the one i want) states "Item unavailable, check back soon". I'm guessing the different terminology means varying availability? Looks like it's going to be a challenge to find the DE one then!

Thank you for responding, when I check online, the mono print states "call for inquiry", the damier azur states "call client services" and the Damier Ebene (the one i want) states "Item unavailable, check back soon". I'm guessing the different terminology means varying availability? Looks like it's going to be a challenge to find the DE one then!
I was like you, searching for the DE print. I called and called, finally was able to order on the phone. It took a month.

Hello has anyone been successful in purchasing a mini pochette? I have been stalking the website and no luck. Does anyone have any leads? Or Sales associates info they are willing to share with me ?
Thank you so much

I’ve been hunting for one too in several stores abroad including several in France. Finally found one in my country last December. I think the chance of getting it from the store is higher compared to online.