Does anyone here like the Signature collection?

think that some bags are more attractive with the Signature print versus all leather.

totally agreement ... I luv the legacy leather bags and retro gloved tanned not so much pebble but done in the right way signture can be a very hot bag .. i luv the classic hamptons signture brown swing pack and the signature stripe demi was a nice change up... i tall depends on teh style of the bag if the signature print will work and also as a consumers we have to know what style works best on us....hence the brown/ black and various optic signture graphic print. IMO i feel as though logos r unfairly judged due to those who just have to broadcast their money for example on my campus we have a huge drone of girls with signtaure bags bought at the local macys most likely on clearnace and know nothing of the history of the company and act very snobby .....that said and done signature is very good b/c it is very durable let us not forget the jacquard fabric is very much durable and weather resisent

I love signature. I'm not sure why it's knocked all of the time. I think it's cute and casual. I don't feel like a billboard. People walk around w/ LV monogram and think nothing of it. I'm a COACH fan all the way, whether it's leather or siggie.

I really like (most) signature...I've got a ton of the b&w sig and I love the chocolate sig too. I really don't like khaki sig at all...the colors just look dirty to me. And I don't care for the mini sig...

I do adore the understated look of Coach leather but sometimes I just wanna carry a sig bag and say "yep, I've got a Coach bag here!"

I love the signature. I'm a big fan of the black/black sig and the scribble. The black isn't as loud/obvious IMO, while the scribble is just fun. The khaki sig is the most popular where I live, so I try to stay away from that, although I do have a Carly pouch in khaki/parchment. I tend to favor the medium and large C's... I don't like the look of the mini sig at all. I hope to get a leather bag soon though. All my bags are in signature, and well, I feel ridiculous when I wear them with more than one label, such as an A&F jacket + Chanel shades :Push: I want something unlabeled but nice for when I wear other brands, So I'm guessing my next bag will be leather :smile:

Ditto! Both!!! I used to ONLY like signature b/c of the whole easier to care for thing...but I have added a few leather pieces to my collection recently and I think I am coming around now...BOTH are GREAT!!!!

I like leather much more. If I was to get a signature bag it would be a less obvious one like the chocolate. I just feel it's too much money to spend on being a walking advertisement. But I'm not a fan of paying money for anything with a brand name splashed all over it, it's not just Coach purses.

I love signature. All my bags, except the newest two leather Legacy's, are signature. I don't think it's flashy or out there, it's a very simple pattern.

Now, I used to dislike leather... until you guys opened my eyes to Legacy leather. *lol* It's so soft and cushy and has a different look. I'm still not a fan of the regular leathers from Coach, though. It's just stiff and I'd get upset if it got creased or bent at all.

I like both the signature and leather. It really does depend on the style of the bag and what it will be used for. More structured bags do look better in leather - all my legacy bags are leather.

I think the totes (as well as Carly) look a lot better in signature. When I do purchase signature, I tend to buy mono-color (black/black or choco/choco). The exception was the denim tote. I am not a fan of the Khaki, and the one bag I have in this print never gets used.

I have one sig Coach bag in chocolate and I love it (bought it to be hassle free for rain and snow---that was my excuse as to why I needed to buy a bag :smile:. I like the signature bags that I see on other women though, where I live so many people carry Coach and LV that sig/logo bags do not stand out much, I mean as being snobby or "show offy".