Does anyone have Six Degrees yet?

Tori

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
I'm loving this bag in caramel - I keep looking at it on MHB. I was just wondering if anyone had it and what they thought of it - I'd also love to see some IRL pics.

Ok, I emailed MHB - I want to see the zipper on the bottom. I know I've seen a picture of it before, but I can't find it now - it's not on TPF.

I saw one in person a few weeks ago in berry blue. It was a great bag. I would probably have bought it but it wasn't on sale and the one I bought (Ready Steady in grape) was.

It looks about the same except for the depth, even with the zipper opened I don't think the depth would equal the Ready Steady. I have a feeling the RS would hold a good bit more but the Six Degrees isn't small by any means. I like it but you have to like lots of trim.

I loooooooove how this bag looks in caramel! I love the other colors too but I think the brown trim is set off the best by the caramel. Yum, yum, yum... if I were rich, this bag would be mine!

TE sent me two pics this afternoon that really show the bottom zipper. I LOVE the bag - I am definitely going to get it, I just need to check my $$ situation. And I think it's time to start selling off some of my collection - Coach and other random stuff - so I can buy more Tanos!!

And I can't stop looking at the picture on MHB - I have it bookmarked!

^^

It looks like an awesome bag and I love the expandable zipper too!!

The caramel in this bag looks amazing. I love the hardware. Now I am second guessing the Biker Babe.

Last edited:
I just wanted to post the pictures of the bottom zipper of the Six Degrees. Pictures are courtesy of MHB.

Attachments

• 6degreesBottom-l-1.jpg
    6degreesBottom-l-1.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 4118PROFILE_l-1.jpg
    4118PROFILE_l-1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 60
I like this bag in the caramel color the best. I think it's a lovely contrast. It's good to see the pictures of the bottom and how it expands. Just like the obvious affection bag. I think it's a nice feature. There's just something about it that I can't put my finger on. Hmm...maybe the straps are just a tad bit too thick? Maybe it's just my way of convincing myself that I don't need another bag being that I bought 3 tanos in 5 weeks. I'm also comparing it to the DWTS in caramel. I don't know. With my luck, I'll decide I want to purchase it and it will be sold out!

I love both the Six Degrees and the DWTS and I've been doing lots of comparisons as well. What I think I like more about the Six Degrees is the front pocket - I like having my cell phone in a separate place.

Good point. Yes, that is VERY convenient. Even though we have inside cell phone pockets, I'm always going through my purse looking for my phone. It falls or I just toss it in. I'm so unorganized!