Does anyone have Decolzep 868 platform

CJY, great choice! i have them in electric blue and plan on wearing them tonight!!!!:yahoo: they are extremly comfortable...i would recommend going up 1/2 size. i am usually a US 10 and both the 10 and 10.5 fit, but the 10.5 is a teeny bit more comfortable.

everyone is right, you can pair them with anything! jeans and a cute top or a supercute dress. that being said, i was planning on pairing them with a royal blue silk blouse and black high waist belted pencil skirt with a blue and silver clutch (found it a barney's outlet and matches perfectly!!!). it's a house christmas/holiday party...ladies, you think this would be okay?

CJY, great choice! i have them in electric blue and plan on wearing them tonight!!!!:yahoo: they are extremly comfortable...i would recommend going up 1/2 size. i am usually a US 10 and both the 10 and 10.5 fit, but the 10.5 is a teeny bit more comfortable.

everyone is right, you can pair them with anything! jeans and a cute top or a supercute dress. that being said, i was planning on pairing them with a royal blue silk blouse and black high waist belted pencil skirt with a blue and silver clutch (found it a barney's outlet and matches perfectly!!!). it's a house christmas/holiday party...ladies, you think this would be okay?
yes that sounds very classy and festive!:tup:

cjy, I have Decolzeps in black patent with a wood heel & platform, as well as nude Decolzeps with a very light wood heel & platform. I absolutely :heart:love:heart: the style of this CL, but I find them extraordinarily difficult to walk in as compared to regular Decolletes.

I wore my black patent ones only a few times because it was impossible to walk around NYC in them. I live in high heels, but these were just an accident waiting to happen. I don't know if it's the rigidity of the platform or the extra heel height (as compared to the regular decolletes) that made them tough to get around in.