Does anyone have black mini mongram?

i don't have it... but i have seen it irl and it's gorgeous. it's the only color that i like for the monogram mini.

that's a cute bag, you should totally get it!

I personally love this line :heart: It's subtle and classy at the same time. It wears really well too :yes: I've had my cles for over a year now and it's still looks like it's as good as new!!!

Here's a pic to give you a better idea of the color and the material. I say, get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: (while you still can!)

Attachments

• MiniMonoPochCles_0111.JPG
    MiniMonoPochCles_0111.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 330
Okay I hope I made the right decision. I am passing on the miror line :crybaby: (for now) and I ordered the monogram mini Josephine PM and the key and change holder in black instead from eluxury!?! The SA on the phone said she thinks I made the right decision. LOL She said I could probably still get the mirror later from LV if I want anyway but the black Josephine is harder to come by.

After seeing the close up by middlemouse (THANKS!) I realized I love it and will use it WAY more! I will post pictures as soon as I get it!! If I love it enough I may have to get the Cherry color as well! :graucho: