Does anyone have a photo of new limited edition Central Park scarf?

I hope it's the conservancy scarf, actually. I like it a lot.

There does seem to be a healthy selection of 10th anniversary Madison scarves, based on my last visit there.

Well, 48 hours to go...

I'm thinking it will be a Conservancy scarf - I love that scarf but don't have one because I couldn't find colors to suit me. Can't wait to see yours! (I'd say I will hold my breath, but 48 hours is as bit long for that!)

XXXXX - Just a reminder to all posters to please be respectful of others and their views.

Francesca1234, it's regrettable that you seem to feel that Hermes's quality has declined to the point where you are not comfortable purchasing from them. But others are and are taking great joy in their purchases. Please be respectful of their views as they are of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry that you didn't like the scarf, OP. I agree that the fabric used in the cashmere/silk GMs has become much thinner in recent seasons, but I haven't noticed that with the silk twills. (Unfortunately, my collection still seems to grow each season!)

Hi all! I believe I purchased the very last CP scarf. Although I was told there was a sufficient amount, there was no stock left on the floor today.

The brown I purchased is monochromatic so there's no vibrant pop of color but it's such a gorgeous pattern and I know I'll find ways to work it into my wardrobe. Pics tonight.

The one with the animals lying down with the goddess is THE MADISION, not the Central Park...I saw them. I'm quite upset that the decline of the quality of their scarves. They were awful. THe silk is very very thin now and they didn't have that ultra silky feel. The last scarf I purchased was Tender Love with the two Leopards in Hermes orange by Robert Dallet. I have some others from many years ago ...I was appalled at quality. Besides the awful silk, the color are very muted. They have lost their vibrancy, as well as the way the scarf is made. It looks like they have xeroxed them...Perhaps they are inkjeted...they obviously have a different cheaper process to put the colors on the scarves. THey are totally different than the scarves I already have from them. There's a reason no one is buying...

How unfortunate that you were disappointed, Francesca1234.

I happen to own the Central Park Conservancy scarf & I love it. I love the feel of the silk & I love the colors & design.

Fortunately, everyone is different & we can all have our own opinions.

Hmmm, are you talking about the scarves in general, or just this particular design? I haven't seen the CP scarf, but I do think the scarf I bought last week is every bit as nice/vibrant/etc as the ones I bought 15 yrs ago. Guess everyone does have an opinion...

To clear up any confusion, this is the 10th anniversary Madison Ave scarf.

attachment.php

Massai Cut not included.

Attachments

• DSC03279.JPG
    DSC03279.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 473
This is the Central Park Conservancy scarf, as revealed by Jinjy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03595.JPG
    DSC03595.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 443
  • DSC03599.JPG
    DSC03599.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 446
  • DSC03600.JPG
    DSC03600.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 449
More details -- because this scarf is filled with them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03602.JPG
    DSC03602.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 472
  • DSC03603.JPG
    DSC03603.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 458