Does anyone have a photo of new limited edition Central Park scarf?

I called Hermes today and she told me they have "The Madison Avenue," and "The Central Park" limited edtion.

Personally, I love the RObert Gallet scarves. I have Jungle Love in the Hermes Orange and it's exceptional. I would like more like that.

THe Madison Avenue scarf seems unappealing. I'm going to go to Hermes this week and take a look at their new scarves.

Francesca -please share if you receive more info about the Central Park ltd. ed. I missed out on that one a while back and would love to know if it's available again. Was that the NY Hermes boutique? Isn't the Central Park the one with the image of Central Park on it? I don't know who the artist is. Thanks for posting this. :flowers:

So, I'm confused. :P My understanding is that there was a scarf in 2003 to commemorate Central Park's 150th celebration. Then in 2007, there was a different Central Park conservancy limited edition scarf. Are you saying that one of these is being reissued? Or has Hermes found an old stash of them somewhere? Or is there a NEW Central Park scarf?

If you do a search you'll find several old threads about the 2007 Central Park conservancy scarf. I think the artist was Laurence Bourthoumieux ("Toutsy"). Here is a pic that guccigal07 posted in an older thread.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/central-park-scarf-info-204126.html#post4333186

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/pics-of-central-park-scarf-222012.html#post4688926

attachment.php

If you can wait till Monday, I'll post pics of the light brown. Since I did this sight unseen, I'm going to ask to see both so I can report back.

I am a sucker for anything with animals...

I was at Madison today and the re-issue Central Park scarf is not the one shown here...it's the one with all the animals and the goddess lying down in it. There was brown, red, and light brown. It's a special Madison Ave 10 yr anniversary scarf and it's a limited reissue.

The Central Park 150th Anniversary limited edition scarf is Jardin Enchante and is very different from the Conservancy scarf pictured in this thread. I doubt that the 150th Anniv. is anywhere to be found in a boutique as it has been such a long time since it was issued. Sounds like there are some more Conservancy scarves that popped up and the Madison Aves are also in abundance, from what I've heard.

Restricter, can't wait to see what you get!!