Does anyone have a Kooba bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wondering what the general opinions are on these.

2. Do a search of this thread...there are a lot of posts about Koobas. Very positive

3. Got a Sienna in desert and is TDF!! Worth every penny.

4. I have a Sienna and I was pretty impressed by the quality and the leather. But they're pretty sensitive don't spray the light colours with apple spray because they get discoloration. Next time I'll buy a darker colour.

5. Thanks! I'll do some searches. I was wondering how soft the leather was, there are some great deals on e-bay! I like the cream color. :smile:

6. i have one.. it is pretty.. the leather is not as soft as my ferragmo nor balenciaga but it is really pretty

7. I have the woven Ada and I *love* it. It's gorgeous in person, beautiful leather. My boss saw it and nearly had an orga$m while stroking it. :lol:

8. I have a Lucy, Chiara and a Claudia. *Love* them all. I get tons of compliments on them and the leather is very nice.

9. I love the Lucy! I think that will be my next Kooba. I want a black one. :love:

10. Got the Lucy in Black and the leather is very soft on it. Nicely made bags, especially if you can get them on sale.

11. LOVE LOVE LOVE my Sienna. I get tons of compliments. I thought about getting a light/creme. Not an easy color.

12. I have two sienna's - one in nutmeg and another in desert - they make great everyday bags for hauling stuff around. You do have to be a little careful about denim transfer though . . .

13. Be careful with eBay because there are a lot of fake Koobas out there. I love my Claudia!

14. Well, I had a Kooba 'Lysette" sStyle I got last August, which I loved only to have her strap break 2 weeks into wearing her....so my opinion is not great! Save your money on a bag that actually is worth it!

The Strap broke at the hardware! Luckily I was able to take her back to bloomies and get my $500 back!

15. Ooooohhhhh, you should definitely get one. She was the first Kooba I bought and I love her to bits. I have one in cognac. I've been thinking of a Claudia in black for a while, but I've got so many black bags that I'm kind of sick of them at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice