Does anyone have a Kooba bag?

My Favorite Bag of all time! I have A Scarlett in metallic army, a Marcelle in Cognac, a Tatum in Rust, a Nisha in Toffee, and I'm getting a black Ada next week. I absolutely love my Koobas. Be very very careful of Ebay. Unless you know alot about the seller, don't bother. Upscaletrend and Surf*Goddess, and Ali-Babe are authentic sellers. I don't even bother looking at the rest for Koobas. Also JCMadison has some very decent sale prices going right now. I got my Nisha for 402 with Free shipping. Here's some pics of mine.
View attachment 36730

View attachment 36731

View attachment 36732

View attachment 36733

i have a chiara. the leather is so buttery and its a bag i don't have to worry about ruining, so tough. but i got tired of it really fast and wished i'd bought something more classic

I think they're nice bags overall if not a bit heavy, but I literally can't get over how they're made. When the company started, they were about $250 and made in Italy. Now that they've gotten them on the arms of celebs, they doubled the price and shifted production to China. I can't imagine what their profit margin is, but it's pretty obscene.

I have the Sienna in nutmeg and love the bag. The leather is so soft. I also like the 2 outside end pockets. They are great for keys and cell phone, so that you don't have to go digging through your bag. Also, for all you mommies out there, I use this bag and my diaper bag for day trips. It fits everything I need and the end pockets are great for holding a bottle.:yes:

minicoop said:
I don't have one yet, but I am contemplating either a chiara or a claudia. hfxshopgirl, why did you get tired of your chiara?

i just got tired of the studded hobo look..i had bought an if audra, the chiara and a bulga studded hobo. too many at once. then i looked at what i spent and could have bought an LV which i would have carried for more than one season

I was VERY impressed with Kooba bags. Amazing leather on some of them. I stopped at the TR/Kooba sample sale 2 weeks ago with little intention of buying any Koobas and I couldn't get over the leather on some of them, I bought 2 (scarlett in cream and Frankie in a dk brown). I was eyeing the chiara/claudias, but decided against them because I thought I'd tire of the shape/studs quickly. Overall I'm VERY pleased with them, so far anyway :smile:.

maxie said:
Ooooohhhhh, you should definitely get one. She was the first Kooba I bought and I love her to bits. I have one in cognac. I've been thinking of a Claudia in black for a while, but I've got so many black bags that I'm kind of sick of them at the moment.
And I have the opposite problem, I don't have any black bags, which is why I'm shopping for one!

I like the Ada in black, but I've already gotten a woven one so I thought the Lucy might be better. I love Kooba bags. :love:

HI! Those of you with light-coloured chiara bags, esp cream, do you find they get dirty easily? I'm thinking about getting one and treating it, but I read earlier in the thread not to spray with appleguard. Help!

My black Ada is due to arrive on Thursday. I'll post a pic when it does. If you need a black Kooba, Surf*goddess on ebay has a black Marcelle starting at 98.00 with a 350 BIN (I think that's what it was). I have bought from her twice. No worry about authenticity here. If I didn't already have a Marcelle I would jump on it. That price for an authentic Kooba is great!