Does anyone have a 8BR155 or something similar (pics inside)

should i make that thread??? I can post pictures of my bag, my aunts tags and you can post your bag and i can also post what the real tags for my style bag are supposed to look like. I'm still waiting for the lady to get back to me and if she doesn't i'm going up to the store. if i wanted to buy a friggin fake fendi i woulda bought one on flatbush in NY!!! my aunt in new york also has this bag....but her family is VERY RICH so i want check hers out too.

Now I guess the best thing for authenticating IRL is seeing if the hologram is glued on tight! I don't know about serial numbers, and i basically only like the zucca print and i'm getting better on authenticating those...

like you, i wish i had known more, but again you never think you're buying fake from saks....boooo!

my theory on what happened is someone who buys the stuff for saks knew that ppl who just believe they were real bought fake and put the rest of the $$$ in their own pocket....these are serious charges that need to be brought up.....again :s