Does anyone every get this feeling???

Those people who turn their noses down because balenciaga bags don't have logos splattered all over them just don't understand the true meaning of fashion and taste :roflmfao: (IMO, anyway).

LOL. It just makes it all the more fun when we see fellow Bbag owners and have knowing smiles for each other! :P Cos WE know how much these bags are worth! :love:

i have to say the comment on "garbage bags' is pretty funny! when i was first interested in bbags i went shopping with my husband up in beverly hills where the barneys is right next door to saks and neimans. i said i loved the bbags in barneys but my husband said" What those garbage bags!" he's more for the classic lvs or chanels but like the rest of you i am tired of logos!:yahoo:

I start to think all the Burberry, LV, Gucci I see around are fake unless I get a good look and see if it's real
or not.

But I think there are tons of good bags that are not recognized. I highly doubt people will recognize Hermes walking down the street. My dad saw an Hermes Trunk and thought it was from a flea market!! :roflmfao::rolleyes:

But even if you don't say anything, just let them feel the leather and they'll KNOW it's not some cheapo bag from Target.

It's intresting to see that most of us love b-bags for the same reasons, understatment, colors, leather, weight, easy to wear, dress up or down not show offy etc...
I think that does in some way define what we all even if pretty diffrent from diffrent backrounds etc...have in common.

That's why I also like to hang out here...

Some have more some less some are buying a bag every other day, for some it takes months of putting money aside, but everybody takes genuine intrest in the others, their questions, "doubts", and rejoices overe new finds.

I like the b-bag crowd!

It's intresting to see that most of us love b-bags for the same reasons, understatment, colors, leather, weight, easy to wear, dress up or down not show offy etc...
I think that does in some way define what we all even if pretty diffrent from diffrent backrounds etc...have in common.

That's why I also like to hang out here...

Some have more some less some are buying a bag every other day, for some it takes months of putting money aside, but everybody takes genuine intrest in the others, their questions, "doubts", and rejoices overe new finds.

I like the b-bag crowd!

Awww! Yes that was really sweet catcat, and I feel the same too:love: !

Today I was leaving work and set my 05 Camel Day on the chair in the breakroom. Two other gals, one with her Louis and other with her Dooney "displayed" on the table both just glance at my bag like, "cheap sac of old brown leather." (Okay so they probably didn't think that.. ) but why don't a lot of people know about Balenciaga? When I show mine to people I always have to say "the bags Nicole Richie is always carrying" I just don't understand why they're not as popular... please feel free to share your experiences!!! Or am I the only one who goes through this???

I always get a good giggle when girls with the Dooney's sneer at my no-logo balanciaga:graucho:

Although I did notice something interesting a couple of weeks ago, my step-mother, who is totally not into purses or fashion in any way was captivated by my rouge city bag. She could not stop looking and touching. And this is a woman who would never dream of spending as much as $40 on a puse:lol:

I love the fact that B-bags are understated and subtle--that's why I've never liked LV--it's too "in your face" for me. I have a Gucci tote that I use for school sometimes, but I find it annoying when people are staring at it and asking me how much it costs.

I feel the same way sometimes...but more so, I feel like I am part of a super secret society of balenciaga sisters...only the TRUE bag connoisseurs will recognize my bag!! :nuts:

When I show mine to people I always have to say "the bags Nicole Richie is always carrying" I just don't understand why they're not as popular... please feel free to share your experiences!!! Or am I the only one who goes through this???

It's never important to me whether other people like or recognize my bags. I bought my bags for ME to enjoy. I see no reason to explain my BBags or any other bag -- or anything I wear -- since my choice is my sole justification. If, tnc, you are upset at this lack of recognition or respect for your bags, you should think about whether you have these bags to get other peoples attention. Other people's ignorant behaviour is not something to get at all concerned about.

the reason why i pay such much money for a b-bag is for the leather and the color, and nothing else. the leather itself makes it worth it for me, and allllllll the gorgeous colors. i hate monograms!

you all are so right..... i shouldn't care at all should i? After reading everyone's opinions and experiences I shouldn't care if anyone else knows what a bbag is or not. It's kinda cool to be one of the few who know and understand a truly beautiful bag and be proud to carry something so rare!

It just erks me so much how women with their db's, coaches, and LV's walk around with their noses high up in the air and look at me and a balenciaga like it's cheap. They're no fashion connoisseur-istas, now are they? So who are they do judge?

As long as I am happy with my beautiful bags, that's all that matters!!!