Does anyone ever think like me - sell all my bags and start again!!!

aw Ace and D&G thanks so much - was beginning to worry that I was on my own and some sort of freak!

Maybe I should just do nothing and sit it out for a while but right at this moment in time I want to drag them all out and get them listed for sale!

Thanks for all your inputs here guys - helping me no end!

Hey Saich, I've been dying to say, I'm the one who sold you your first Petrol spy (from Bergdorf's..) Even I had some regrets about that after the fact, LOL.

OMG, I was the most stupid foolish women their is when I sold that bag it was just beautiful, I must have lost it that day......LOL being trying to replace it every since. I have another Petrol but its not like the one you sold me.

LOL.... I think I go through phases and get tired of things too easily! I bought an Anya Hindmarch a month ago that I loved at the time, but now when I look at it, I feel like I could have better spent that money on something else!

For the past 2 years, all I could think about were Marc Jacobs handbags, and it's sooo disloyal :shame:, but now that I've purchased one of pretty much every style I like, I'm moving on to other brands! Chanel and Louis Vuitton are what I :love: and HAVE to have now. So definitely, I wish I could sell some of my handbags (maybe not ALL... I have attachment issues) and start over! :graucho:

Girl.........I have 14 bags on consignment at the local "designer" consignment shop......b/c I am tired of my bags too. OR they are adorable but so small I never use them. I've let go of a vintage coach bowler, two Dooneys, a Juicy Daydreamer.....etc.

I did this just last week b/c I'm in YOUR mood. I am hanging on to my classic white Charles David, my Oxus, two Coach mini-hobos, a small but tooooo cute BCBGirls and I just GOT an MJ "Wham" and a Kooba is going to be delivered today.

But I am also, re-vamping the purse wardrobe.

Secret, I know exactly what you mena and you're definetely not alone in this. I have it with my Bbags. I look at them and I don't love them anymore, not even my new turquoise city from 05 which I searched forever. I'll wait a bit longer and than might sell some of them off but there's no bag out there which I love and that's scaring me because there wouldn't be an adequate replacment. I bought about 20 bags last year and sold 10 again and may be this was too much in a short time. I know have 9 because I'm waiting for my first Chanel reissue to arrive from the US and I hope that I'll love her long enough. I know that 10 bags aren't that much considerung some other collections but honestely it's probably to much for me because I hardly use most of them. I don't have any advice for you but it might well be the winter blues and it'll get better soon or sell the ones that you don't love and either keep the money for later new bags or other purchases because one thing I know: we're women and sooner or later there's an item we HAVE to have;)
Good luck!!:flowers:

aw Ace and D&G thanks so much - was beginning to worry that I was on my own and some sort of freak!

Maybe I should just do nothing and sit it out for a while but right at this moment in time I want to drag them all out and get them listed for sale!

Thanks for all your inputs here guys - helping me no end!

hey, you have great stuff!
if you do decide to sell, ebay or whatever, can you pm me with the auction infos?

I need to get rid of some of my bags-I have taken them to consignment shops and then gotten so ticked off when they sold them cheaply, and on top of that took 50% of the price they sold for. How hard is it to sell on EBay? I've thought about it-but don't have a clue on how to do it. If I take them to an Ebay store-they still take 30% of the price it sells for. Kind of defeats the purpose in my mind!:crybaby:

Az/Tan/Photo - thanks sooooo much.

Az/Tan you cannot believe how much you have eased my mind - trully. I am so glad - I thought I was going mad. So good to know I am not on my own.... Yes I think I might sell some that are not used at all and keep the rest and see how that goes.

Photo - thanks so much for the compliment - I will of course let you know no probs at all

Thanks everyone - feeling slightly normal again!!! Whatever that means!

I need to get rid of some of my bags-I have taken them to consignment shops and then gotten so ticked off when they sold them cheaply, and on top of that took 50% of the price they sold for. How hard is it to sell on EBay? I've thought about it-but don't have a clue on how to do it. If I take them to an Ebay store-they still take 30% of the price it sells for. Kind of defeats the purpose in my mind!:crybaby:

JN its not difficult to sell on ebay at all. I would not pay those high prices you talked about when you wont have that on ebay,

You just need to take really clear pics, show all documentation etc and things should go well. I sell all my unused bags on there

There are posts on here as well about what you should list in your listing on ebay as well

Good luck

JN its not difficult to sell on ebay at all. I would not pay those high prices you talked about when you wont have that on ebay,

You just need to take really clear pics, show all documentation etc and things should go well. I sell all my unused bags on there

There are posts on here as well about what you should list in your listing on ebay as well

Good luck

That's no help at all. I put all bills, loads of photo and also educated them how to suspect real out of fakes but they still pulled out my listings. Ebay sucks!