Does anybody want to gain a little weight instead of loosing.

Unfortunately, no! Actually, I was always very thin growing up. Was about 95 pounds through high school. The real deal killer to remaining skinny was having my second child, for some reason. It's like my metabolization has completely changed.

fayden said:
oh and rings? i never find rings that fit my fingers. usually the smallest is a size 4 in tiffany's, size 5 elsewhere, i'm a 3.5 GAH!!!

My fingers are about the only small thing now! I wear about a 3 3/4 or a 4 at most.

Yes, I need to gain a few pounds, but a little muscle weight. Or I need to tone up. I don't exercise. I just sit and read the Purse Forum j/k! I lose weight easily too if I don't eat 3 balanced meals a day...but I also rarely eat junk food..well, except for anything chocolate! :shame: :biggrin:

I know the feeling, I'm 5' 6'' and weigh 123 pounds, I have a very fast metabolism so even though I eat 5-6 meals a day I still have trouble gaining weight. My husband's studying to be a Dietician so he's been telling me what to eat so I can gain weight. I want to gain at least 5 lbs. I do have noticed that when I go to the gym I gain muscle fast, so I would recommend that, that's the only thing that's worked for me, do 30 min of cardio only, then the rest should be weights. Eat a good meal afterwards and try to eat 5 times a day (moderately). Good luck!:smile:

OMG, I cant imagine waking up one morning and saying "Gee, think I'll have to eat a little more, chocolate, pizza, and chips today, I'm just feeling a little to thin". Only in my wildest dreams. Anyway, excuse while I go jog a few miles to loose these damn extra lbs.! My carrots are calling my name.(LOL)

I want to gain weight!

You can't imagine (maybe you can?) how sick I get of hearing "omg, don't you eat?! your mom doesn't cook?" etc. etc. because first off, I eat like a hungry pig! I snack when I'm not eating a meal, I snack when I'm studying, I snack basically 24/7! And secondly, my mom DOES cook, she doesn't like to but she does, and it just pisses me off that my weight problem gets brushed onto my mom.

I have a fast metabolism so I'm able to stay a steady 93 - 97 lbs (though I lost a couple lbs since college started) but I wish I could gain an additional 10 - 12 lbs, that'll be perfect!

mello_yello_jen said:
I want to gain weight!

You can't imagine (maybe you can?) how sick I get of hearing "omg, don't you eat?! your mom doesn't cook?" etc. etc. because first off, I eat like a hungry pig! I snack when I'm not eating a meal, I snack when I'm studying, I snack basically 24/7! And secondly, my mom DOES cook, she doesn't like to but she does, and it just pisses me off that my weight problem gets brushed onto my mom.

I have a fast metabolism so I'm able to stay a steady 93 - 97 lbs (though I lost a couple lbs since college started) but I wish I could gain an additional 10 - 12 lbs, that'll be perfect!

I hear ya. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? I not too big on the weight issue, as long as I'm healthy. I've always had high metabolism, and appreciates it as long as it lasts. :P But seriously, I do get asked that question on a DAILY BASIS!! :wacko: People had seen me eat like a cow at work, but they "justify" my weight by speculating that's the ONLY MEAL I eat per day. Bleh. :blink:

fayden said:
oh sometimes it's a pain being this small. i have the tiniest feet. sometimes i'm a size 4.5 a 5 if i'm lucky. finding shoes are so super hard. and everything i get in pants have to be tailored and i can't wear anything unless it's a petite extra small (PXS)

it's really hard finding anything that fits me well. :evil:

So where do you find the PXS items, Fayden? I'm having the same problem too.