does anybody else have a VIOLENT mc speedy?

I don't have an MC speedy, but my mini lin and mono speedies sometimes get alittle aggressive!! lol... although, I must say I think it is just because I put alot of stuff in them once in awhile like a water bottle (Voss glass bottle), and an umbrella, and after a few hours, I have red marks on my arms. No blood though yet. Maybe try putting less stuff in it, and using long-sleeved shirts, or just carry it in your hands (although I know that can get annoying so just alternate). PS -- the thread title made me chuckle alittle!!

hmm ya, I'm like most of the others, my MC speedy doesn't give me bruises/pain/blisters just a lil muscle soreness if I stuff it too much... The vachetta is pretty smooth so it slides on my skin easily. Maybe its because of the weather-->too hot-->increasing sweatiness or dampness may cause more rubbing.

i got bruises on my wrist from MC speedy (and mirror lockit) in the past.... yes, i put too much crap in there, then i hang the bag on my wrist while pushing the stroller at the mall.......

all the pain we go through for the FAB bags~!!!! lol
gotta agree with the miroir! that's a KILLER "non-sliding" handle bag:lol:

Okay, so I've my MC Speedy for a few months and never really used it until the past week, and the first time i wore it, it for some reason kept bothering me and i didnt realize what was hurting so bad..until i got home and looked at my elbow crack (where you carry it on the inside of ur elbow) AND THERE WAS ALL BLOOD BLISTER TYPE THING UNDER MY SKIN!!! wtf? so I decided to give it another chance again today..and the same thing keeps happending..it keep leaving blood marks underneath my skin? has this happend to anybody? its pretty painful..and although i love the bag SO MUCH..i dont know if I want blood blosters on my arm in that spot people will think im shooting heroin it looks so bad.

Those "blood blisters" you had are called "petechia" or "petichiae" (pronounced pet-ti-ki-ah). They are tiny red spots or streaks on the skin, mucous membrane or eye cornea resulting from broken capillaries or small blood vessels. The blood leaks out of the vessels and appears as red spots or marks on the injured tissues. Petichiae is an important sign for diagnosis of several diseases and, especially for medical examiners, for determining what kind of assaults a crime victim sustained.

In your case, the petichiae on your arm was caused by excessive pressure or rubbing against your skin, and that MC Speedy was the culprit! Try reducing the weight of the bag or carrying it when you wear long-sleeve top, and you should be fine. No treatment is needed. It should completely go away within a week.

Enough for the medical stuff. I also had this happened to me when I used my Denim Patchwork Speedy and MC Speedy. Given other people also experience this so it's not an uncommon problem.

Sometimes it's a pain to look fabulous, isn't it? :sweatdrop:

your skin must be getting pinch between the handles.
Okay, so I've my MC Speedy for a few months and never really used it until the past week, and the first time i wore it, it for some reason kept bothering me and i didnt realize what was hurting so bad..until i got home and looked at my elbow crack (where you carry it on the inside of ur elbow) AND THERE WAS ALL BLOOD BLISTER TYPE THING UNDER MY SKIN!!! wtf? so I decided to give it another chance again today..and the same thing keeps happending..it keep leaving blood marks underneath my skin? has this happend to anybody? its pretty painful..and although i love the bag SO MUCH..i dont know if I want blood blosters on my arm in that spot people will think im shooting heroin it looks so bad.

oh and today was the first time i ever had someone ask me if my bag was real! hahahaha it was funny.. i looked at her and laughed as i said :YAHHHH: with a sarcastic face..she said oh because the LV's are upside down and I just kept walking...LOL.

I keep getting a picture of a mc speedy aggressively trying to bite your arm!! LOL!!!!!

I agree with the others, just try putting less stuff in it. Maybe talk nice to her...pet her....lol

I did love my MC Speedy for it's look but it was too big & heavy for my taste so I sold it- now I miss it! What's a girl to do?
I agree that you have sensitive skin & will have to cover that area.
Good luck!

That was my first thought ... sounds like the bag is too heavy. I'm pretty sure I had something like that happen to me ages ago, caused by a too-heavy bag.

Agree. One problem w/ the 30 is that it's big enough to carry a lot of stuff. I've had mine leave pretty deep marks on my arm when I had it chockablock full of heavy crap.

I find it too heavy for non-handheld use as well. I don't think your arm can get used to that kind of weight if it's as sensitive as you say it is. I won't even carry my Damier Speedy 25 that way as it has pinched my skin also.

A friend of mine who is studying to be a chiropractor said that she's seen alot of damage done b/c of holding heavy bags in the crook of your arm. She wasn't talking about superficial bruising either but nerve damage.