Do your heels get scuffed while driving?

aspoint_girl

Jul 5, 2006
I pretty much live in 4 inch stilettos which means I drive in them too of course. My problem is the heel and the back of the heel cup get sooo scuffed up after just a few trips.

Is anyone else having this problem when driving in heels? Do you know how to stop it from happening?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Andrea

I once had my heel stuck in between the pedal, and I nearly freaked because it meant I couldn't take my foot off the accelerator easily to brake.

After that, I learnt to take off my heels while driving. It's a hassle, but at least I don't worry about my shoes or getting stuck.

I usually bring a pair of havaianas when I'm driving because I have scuffed my heels in the past. Since havaianas come in so many colors, you can find a pair to match any outfit just in case you have to change out of your sexy stilettos cause they are killing your feet. Believe me, I speak from experience!

if i'm going out in heels and i'm driving - i always take them off before i hop into the car... i tend to drive in barefeet when its summer anyway... LOL - hehehe... omg that sounds so NOT fancy... hehehehe!!! I swear I live in the City and I don't chase sheep! hehehehehehehhehehe

i keep slippers in the car and make sure i switch while driving
i used to have a stick and it was hell on shoes and my heel got caught and i had the clutch down-- really bad bad experience dont want it to happen again

I purchased some little Persian rugs and put them in the car floors over the plastic mats that came with the car purchase.

I love them. Very classy. No worn heels.

I wash the little rugs in the washing machine. I air dry flat. They are thick so they tend to buckle. I weight them down with some 3"x3" granite sample squares.