Do your bags patina evenly?

Do your bags patina evenly?

• Absolutely my bag is evenly golden!

• Close but not quite the same shade all over!

• My patina looks like night and day!

• Patina, what's that!?!

Results are only viewable after voting.
i try and stay away from mono's because of the vachetta so i only have one bag with vachetta and thats my mizi. i'm mot really sure how i should carry it though because i know that our hands get oily but i also lather myslef with coco butter because i have dry skin so i'm also afraid to put it in the crook of my arm. i just ordered a bottle of shining monkey but as i've read it doesn't stop the patina only slow it down. i'm wondering if there is anyway to get the vachetta treated so it doesn't get any darker?

Well never thought to check that out :smile: Upon close inspection, I would have to say the differences are subtle, and it seems some strips of leather have less than others.

On my mono theda, the buckle strap does not have as dark a tan as the strips sewn on the monogram. On my cb papillion, I must have oily hands ;) because the handles are darker. The bow patina is lighter than the strips sewn on the mono. (That bag is well worn. I have carried that alot, and enjoyed every minute of it.)