do you...

aww a CB papillon! wut colour did u get??
i guess i would use it wheneer i feel like it!!
but then i guess i wouldnt use it on a daily basis cuz i don't want it to patina too much.. you can't buy it again after all =) (well you cud but u know wut i mean!)

I use them!! It doesn't feel right just to look at them everyday I go in the closet. But I don't use them all the time I just take them out for a while and put them back for a couple of months and do it again over and over.

brown/pink although my fav is red/cream :love:

i got a great deal...but i don't think i can ever get a red/cream CB because i tend to throw my bags around..:wtf:

aww a CB papillon! wut colour did u get??
i guess i would use it wheneer i feel like it!!
but then i guess i wouldnt use it on a daily basis cuz i don't want it to patina too much.. you can't buy it again after all =) (well you cud but u know wut i mean!)

Depends on the bag. I used my frange bucket as my daily bag in the summer, my mizi vienna I use in the fall/winter as my every day bag, cerises is my throw around bag in the summer as well. With the tiny vienna I have coming, I will use it for special occasions. I just don't see the point of spending the $$$ on a bag and have it sit on the shelf.:graucho:

I'm afraid to use my one and only LE the pink CB pochette because I'm scared of getting it dirty and/or the blossoms rubbing off...
If I had the brown one...I'd be the same...but I probably wouldn't worry about getting the bag dirty as much since the canvas it brown anyways!!