Do you wear your designer bag to work/interviews?

sassy168

Jun 21, 2008
i feel weird wearing a designer bag to my work, i am working in an office but i dont want people to know that i spend a lot of money on bags/wallets. Is this normal? :confused1: do any of you feel the same?

There are several other ladies in my office who enjoy great bags. It doesn't matter if they are "designer" or funky or vintage, we just enjoy our bags and love to ooh and aah over each others bags. I could not care less about someone who may judge me on how much I do or do not spend on myself. Don't let it bother you, just enjoy what you have:okay:!!

Reactions: Sa26
^ i agree. why be ashamed of the things you love? besides its not like you arent feeding your kids or selling blood to get your bags.

the only worry i have when taking my bags to work is that they are going to get stolen, probably an unnecessary concern, but you never know!

I take mine to work. My coworkers don't care, except for one, and she just lusts after them! I won't take logo bags in front of clients though. But most of my bags are logo-less.

I wear mine to work. Sometimes I get compliments from my co-workers but they don't recognize the bags or know the prices, except maybe for one woman who has far more $ than me....so I don't worry what she thinks.

Reactions: Sa26
I would always carry them but I used to try to hide them. It is just me and my boss in the office. But now I do not hide them at all. I sit them right out in the open.

Sure. I don't do logos though, so I don't think anyone knows that they are even designer, to be honest. Where I live, Coach and Dooney are what is considered designer for the most part and if you don't care those, people assume it's just a normal bag from wherever.

I'm a teacher and I carry my bags to work also. But for the most part no one sees them anyway! They go in a special (clean) drawer in my desk for the day.