Do you wear Wal-Mart/Target clothes w/ your designer handbag?

I hate Wal-Mart but I think Target has a LOT of cute stuff at good prices! If your outfit goes together well, then who cares where it's from or what accessories you have to match it?

I think the whole high-low fashion thing is all up to you...if you like it, then that's all that matters!

I despise Wal-,art. Wont go in unless I need something at 2am. But I do Buy a lot of Basic T's and And the long and lean Tanks from Target. I always wear them with Premium Denim and good shoes! I won't spend much on Tanks that are just going to be worn out anyway.

I don't buy clothes from Walmart, but I do sometimes from Target. I don't think it matters where you get your clothes from, as long as they look good on you. I sometimes mix and match my clothes, like an Old Navy cami, an expensive blazer from Nordstrom, and a Forever 21 scarf. I know some people who wears expensive jeans and cheap tops and they look really fashionable.

I wear Target GO International clothing with designer bags. I recently wore an Alice Temperley black ruffled shirtdress from there, with a black Balenciaga city, bright red american apparel tights and a pair of black pumps. The dress was on sale for $20 and it looks like it cost so much more.

I just buy what I like, whether its a $400 dress or a $20 dress.

I bought 2 sweaters from Target last year (Issac Mizrahi) and I've worn them with high end bags before.

JMHO, if you look well put together, the clothes fit well and look nice overall, no one will ever be able to tell where the clothes are from. :tup:

Kind off topic but...I wonder why everybody hates Wal-Mart? Target clothes are much cuter (some of my daughter's outfits are too adorable from there) but for groceries and household stuff I like Wal-Mart. Anyway :back2topic:, I'm glad to read that most of ya'll have to save $$ on the basics like tees at Target so you can save up for the more important things--purses! :tup: I had a few $50 and $60 Juicy tees that I love and wore out, but sometimes I felt (I think this was mentioned before in this post or another post) like I just wanted a plain tee and jeans so the purse would "pop" against the outfit. KWIM?

I buy GO Int'l from Target from time to time, although they were mostly basic styles. I wouldn't mind buying from target or wal-mart for basic stuff, but I haven't been successful because their sizes tend to run large for me and I end up looking frumpy. However, I won't buy outerwear from target or wal-mart...their material tend to be quite thick to flatter my shape.

But as far as what ppl think...I agree with what others said...ppl don't know what comes from target or walmart...I certainly won't be able to tell. As long as you wear clothes that fit and flatter you, you'll look like a million bucks.

I pretty much wear anything (that I think looks good, of course) with my handbags! I shop at a ton of places, and mix and match expensive and inexpensive clothes all the time.

Even though I do buy designer clothes, I know that I personally can't really tell whether someone is wearing something super expensive or not (unless it's really obvious :P), and IMO, it's not what you wear, but how you carry yourself that people look at.

I've gotten compliments for both expensive and much less so (like Target) stuff that I wore, and that just made me realize that if it's comfortable and I like what I'm wearing, it doesn't matter how much money I spent on it! Just my $0.02.

Kind off topic but...I wonder why everybody hates Wal-Mart? Target clothes are much cuter (some of my daughter's outfits are too adorable from there) but for groceries and household stuff I like Wal-Mart. Anyway :back2topic:, I'm glad to read that most of ya'll have to save $$ on the basics like tees at Target so you can save up for the more important things--purses! :tup: I had a few $50 and $60 Juicy tees that I love and wore out, but sometimes I felt (I think this was mentioned before in this post or another post) like I just wanted a plain tee and jeans so the purse would "pop" against the outfit. KWIM?

A lot of people think they have lower class people there. I just dont see it, though:shrugs: , I see the same type of people in Wal-Mart as I do Target. Anyway, I LOVE both of the stores, and I actually visit Wal-Mart more than Target...

I know what you mean about the outfit popping, I like the look of a "plain" outfit and a bright colored bag.