Do you wear false eyelashes? If so, how do you like them?

@Souzie which magnetic do you use? I have some Moxie that I am just now experimenting with. Any tips would be appreciated.
@Pop Art Suzy How has everything been going for you? I found fiber mascara such a pain to remove that I quit using.

@Souzie which magnetic do you use? I have some Moxie that I am just now experimenting with. Any tips would be appreciated.
@Pop Art Suzy How has everything been going for you? I found fiber mascara such a pain to remove that I quit using.
Hi! I don't have a particular brand. I've just been buying random sets on Amazon to try out different shapes and lengths.

Tips...when applying the liner, try not to get it on your eyelashes because the magnetic lashes will stick to your natural lashes instead of your eyelid. And when it comes time to remove them, it's going to hurt! When you buy the kit, it usually comes with an applicator to apply them. I actually get better results using my hands. And lastly, I mentioned this in my initial post...have some castor or olive oil on hand because the liner is difficult to remove. I only wear magnetics maybe once a week. Every day and it would become a hassle due to the removal process.

I have looked into the other kind of magnetic lashes...it's two pieces. One goes under your lash and the other one goes on top, no liner. I'd love to try those for every day but haven't found very many positive reviews to date...

Reactions: LemonDrop
I'm actually not wearing falsies anymore. I find that it's a bit unprofessional to wear in a medical environment. I was very conscientious about it and just finally stopped wearing them all together. Now I wear regular mascara and I recently started using an eyelash serum, hoping that'll increase the length of my lashes. They were completely ruined from having the extensions. Never again.

Reactions: LemonDrop
I'm actually not wearing falsies anymore. I find that it's a bit unprofessional to wear in a medical environment. I was very conscientious about it and just finally stopped wearing them all together. Now I wear regular mascara and I recently started using an eyelash serum, hoping that'll increase the length of my lashes. They were completely ruined from having the extensions. Never again.
For skimpy eyelashes I've really been pleased with Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara from YSL.