Do You Wear Converse?

I have a ton of Converse...I am pretty addicted! They are the only kind of tennis shoe I wear pretty much so I get a lot of use out of them all. I even have Christmas one, although they are not blatantly Christmas. I am hoping I will get a pair of the gold sequined ones for Christmas. I've wanted a pair of the sequined ones for a really long time, and this year they came out with a slightly different kind. They're not huge sequins, but they are pretty and sparkly! I also love that the eye-holes on them are gold as well. http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product.do?pid=620372002&tid=plfr1r

I really love all the artist's ones they come out with as well. They're all so pretty!

OMG!! I cracked up when I saw this thread. I used to wear my black high top Chucks in the 80's with my bright yellow baggy 'mc hammer' pants (yes, even girls wore them!). I looked like Ronald McDonald...my Chucks had ZERO arch support. Now my 15 year old daughter is wearing high top Chucks! I wish I had just put all my old clothes in storage for her!

^^ I have two pairs of leather high-top Chucks - one black and one in gold. I love them! I'll try and take photos and post it on here when I have time :smile: They are definitely sturdier than the canvas ones. I use those out when it starts raining or even in the snow.

I love Chucks. I've worn them on and off for years. I used to have a pair of black leather extra highs with black toe. I wore them so much that they wore out. The pair I have now are light grey low's with light blue birds over them. They got soaked the first time I wore them and now they always look dirty. I need more.

I'm resurrecting this thread if that's cool, because I just bought a pair last Thursday.

I got the black low-top ones.

It took about two days for me to fully get used to them, but then after that it felt like I had been wearing them forever.

My plan is to get another pair, this time in red and/or magenta. And light blue. And purple.

I didn't realize they came sequined! Now I'm all excited!

HELL YA! this is the only sneaker i will wear. all the other brands look too bulky and weird to me. my friends tease me all the time b/c i can go from converse to high heels in secs. its just my personality.

I have some for casual wear but they aren't great for my feet. They don't take to wearing an insole that easily. Also they're kinda boring white ones, I don't feel glamorous wearing them at all, lol.