do you use your cles this way?

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
I see so many youtube vids where girls use their cles for just essentials (health card and visa card maybe) so they don't always need a wallet

How many of you do this?

I feel like I always need health card debit card visa card and joint card w dh. Plus I carry cash and it would overfill my cles

Is this younger girls in a more simple lifestyle? Is perhaps us banking more streamlined and you only need 1 card?

I'll quite often leave my wallet at home and carry just my clés if I don't need much. Last night I went out to dinner, all I needed was my keys and my Switch card so I popped that in my clés (car key attached) with my license and I was good to go. I don't recommend the clés - certainly not the smaller, canvas ones - for multiple cards plus cash because I've had notes stuck in the zipper before! Not good.

I have a mono cles and I'm probably the only one who only uses it for keys...lol...I put my keys on the ring and zip them up when in purse...keys can be damaging to slgs....

i don't use my mono cles for keys or cards!!! i use it to carry my change. i have never carried it by itself, if i want something just to pop out of the house with i use one of my pochettes!;)

I always keep my debit, drivers license and some cash in my cles & attach my keys to the clip.

That way, when I need to run a quick errand I can just grab that and go.

I use it for coins or if I dont want to take my purse during lunch time I will use the cles and put my cash or cc's inside. I have also used it to put my keys inside

It depends on what I'm doing but I get a lot of use out of my cles.

I love using when I'm at my kids sporting events. I can fit insurance cards, debit card, coffee punch card, cash & chapstick, I'll keep my keys attached.

Most other times it's when I don't feel like carrying my purse or taking my wallet. I'll usually just take some cash and a debit and/or credit card and my coffee punch card. I use it far more than I thought I would. I typically put my cards back into my wallet unless I'm lazy, when I do then I just keep my keys and car fob in there until I'm going to use it again. I love mine!

shopgirl0047 said:
I put all of my rewards/loyalty and gift cards in my cles. That way they don't take up too much space in my zippy wallet. It is a very handy piece.

I do the same !!! All my gift cards, loyalty cards, and unused credit cards like store cards. And I also keep my tiny USB in there too bc if I put it anywhere else I would lose it!!!!

It depends on what I'm doing/going that day. I mean, if I were only going out for food.. then I'm sure drivers license, and a visa is sufficient enough. Otherwise, I feel more secure having all my IDs and cards with me..

I keep my most used CC, and ID, some cash, my ipod headphones, gym card and work access card in mine. I find that yes it is a tight fit with those items, but it keeps me from getting it too messy. I carry it that way to the gym, most other times though, I put it in my pochette as a mini bag or just keep it in the bag I'm using.