do you use your cles this way?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I use mine as a wallet!
    If I'm going somewhere and I don't need much, my cles is perfect either alone or in one of my bags :]

2. The cles is great as a mini wallet. It fit a lot of my cards and it was the only thing I used when I was working. I didn't like to bring my bags to work in case of my stuff getting stolen so I just put the cles in my pocket.

3. I am addicted to my cles! In mine I fit
    Travel pass
    My ID
    The contact info of my country's embassy/consulate if I'm traveling
    Some painkillers

I have my keys attached to my cles, so keeping these things in it ensures that I don't leave the house without my essentials.

And cash or a debit card if I'm running errands and can't be bothered to bring a wallet.

4. I use mine to hold my car fob and my drivers license debit card and some cash. Then when I am nannying and feeling super dorky, I clip it onto my belt loop in order to have my hands free to tend to the boys ( 18 Mo and 4 yrs). However, when i have my purse on me, I utilize the d-ring and clip my cles onto that.

5. I use my cles like this ;) I just carry that with me every day. I keep housekeys, and 2 visas, 1 mastercard, driver lisence, some other cards and some cash.

But sometimes I do miss some cards that I don`t keep in the cles... bummer!
    Mostly veeeery happy, I looove my pomme one ;)

6. I'm like most of these girls.

I have the essential cards in there (I keep them to maximum of 3), some coins and dollar notes. I would keep my keys in there too but they are a big bunch.

I use the Cles like this when I'm walking my dog.

7. My DE cles is attached to my keys with my license and debit card. There are a few bills too. If I have my bag, it's attached to the d-ring. On days like today, when its rainy & nasty, my bag stays put and my cles & iPhone are all I carry.

8. No keys on my MC black cles, inside is DL, Debit card, that's it!