Do you use a purse hook in restaurants?

Is the Clipa the best bag hook? I used to have one of the wrap-around magnetic hooks but the problem with them is that they needed surface area to work. The Clipa seems a lot more versatile because it needs less space and can be worn on the person or bag.

But I have a bit of a dilemma if it's a crossbody. Usually strap is too long and will end up touching the floor if it hangs from a hook on a table instead of a chair...

Yep [emoji106] I always use my hook it is amazing especially in places like Starbucks where the table and setting space is rather small and when you don’t have a extra chair to put it on . I have had my one clip for several years and it is still holding strong [emoji123] the best 8 bucks I ever spent

Reactions: Ella Belle
Is the Clipa the best bag hook? I used to have one of the wrap-around magnetic hooks but the problem with them is that they needed surface area to work. The Clipa seems a lot more versatile because it needs less space and can be worn on the person or bag.

But I have a bit of a dilemma if it's a crossbody. Usually strap is too long and will end up touching the floor if it hangs from a hook on a table instead of a chair...
I have a clipa that i have used for the last couple of yeas and have used the wrap around kind you mentioned here. I'm a weirdo and didn't like that the thinner bag hooks left indentations in my purse straps. The clipa is a little heftier and not as thin and I haven't had any indentation issues with it.

Reactions: Ella Belle
I have a purse hook I bought from Daiso, but almost never use it lol. I usually go out alone so wherever I sit, there’ll always be an extra chair for my bag. I also don’t carry big bags if I know I’ll be going to dodgy places. Usually I’ll just wear a crossbody and I won’t need to put it down since it’ll hang on my shoulder all the time till I get home!