Do you use a key holder?

20230201_152304.jpg
I just got this one off Fashionphile for a very stupid price BUT it matches my WOC from the same season AND it's silver hardware (so hard to find nowadays) and it looks like Chanel isn't making them anymore. I only have 1 key & 1 car fob. I'm going to use this as a wallet/key holder, so I tell myself it justifies the price.
But fr at thispoint, I'll by anything green w/silver hardware

View attachment 5709197
I just got this one off Fashionphile for a very stupid price BUT it matches my WOC from the same season AND it's silver hardware (so hard to find nowadays) and it looks like Chanel isn't making them anymore. I only have 1 key & 1 car fob. I'm going to use this as a wallet/key holder, so I tell myself it justifies the price.
But fr at thispoint, I'll by anything green w/silver hardware
What a stunning piece! I love the pairing of silver HW with this color!

Reactions: MrsSlocomb
I use LV's 6 key holder and cles. I swear by them. Louis Vuitton makes the best SLGs. They are literally indestructible!

Truth is, I have lots of keys, so I must have a key holder. And secondly it protects the insides of my handbags. Not all my handbags have inserts.IMG_3189.jpeg

I use a soft leather pouch as I don’t want keys scratching up my bags. I went for one I could personalize: