Do you use a key holder?

pinkbananas

Feb 20, 2012
Hi everyone!

I am needing ideas for a key holder. I want to prevent my keys from scratching the leather lining of my Chanel bags or a leather SLG - anyone else crazy like me? :lol: I don't like the key holders with the individual hooks for each key. I find them a bit finicky to use - I prefer my keys together on one ring. I love the idea of the LV key pouch but I don't love LV. Let me know your opinions. If you use any type of key holder, I would love to see it and get some ideas! Thank you!!

Listen, call me cheap or whatever but i am not going to buy a designer leather accessory just for my keys (lol) so, that being said, you know those little black pouches Chanel gives out whenever you order something from their Beauty Online, where they put the Samples inside 1616430861411.png
Yes, those ^ well, i place my keys inside that pouch and then inside my bag then BOOM! problem fixed, doesnt scratch, dent, mark, whatever (etc.) the inside of my bag and works just as perfectly and its free with an Online Beauty purchase. ;)
I have way too many of these little pouches and i need to find purposes for them.
They work great for storing jewelry too!

Listen, call me cheap or whatever but i am not going to buy a designer leather accessory just for my keys (lol) so, that being said, you know those little black pouches Chanel gives out whenever you order something from their Beauty Online, where they put the Samples inside View attachment 5031620
Yes, those ^ well, i place my keys inside that pouch and then inside my bag then BOOM! problem fixed, doesnt scratch, dent, mark, whatever (etc.) the inside of my bag and works just as perfectly and its free with an Online Beauty purchase. ;)
I have way too many of these little pouches and i need to find purposes for them.
They work great for storing jewelry too!

That is a great idea especially if you have a lot of them! I actually do have one. A friend gave it to me and I had no idea where she got it from - I even thought it was fake lol I don't like LV enough to spend close to $300 on a pouch for my keys so I guess I'm cheap too! :lol:

chanel does the leather “version” of LV pochette cles. i have it, however i use it as a small wallet/card case and use LV 4-key holder or Chanel flap key holder for my keys.

I remember seeing this! The chanel version is def prettier but I wasn't thrilled about spending that much for the main purpose of holding my keys.

I have this one and i find it too bulky. I dont need a keyholder anymore because i dont drive where i live and my new appartment has a code lol but i would if i had to carry my keys, i would probably go for the LV cles pouch.

Reactions: 2manychins
Chanel and LV key holder fever hit me hard in the past few months, but I shopped my own closet and realized I could use this Comme des Garçons leather wallet as my key holder. The leather is soft, it has a cute quilting, and there's a handy little pocket in the middle that holds my ginormous car key fob (since it's for remote start I don't need to take it out), apartment fob, apartment key, and mailbox key. This wallet-turned-key-holder also fits in all my bags big or small along with my Chanel black caviar card holder with GHW (my daily wallet) so win-win.

DSC_5418.jpgDSC_5423.jpgDSC_5420.jpg