Do you use a "Chameleon" organizer in your Birkin?

lol funny you say that angel.... i wore well, not a valentino but armani prive to la scala on opening night and had a rubber band in my hair but it was tucked away nicely and out of view. and it fulfilled the function.

i think how one chooses to organise their bags will and should depend more on function, and these ideas are great. i haven't used any but i'm seriously looking at some of the ideas here.... portability between bags has been an issue to me.

thanks ladies for the tips :tup:

I am trying out a (hot pink) chameleon insert in my new BdP birkin. I was willing to invest $25 to see if it works. My continuing problem with handbags has been where to put the cell phone (consistently) so when it rings, I can find the d*mn thing in time. If the chameleon can encourage me to do so, then it's worth the $$$.

I am trying out a (hot pink) chameleon insert in my new BdP birkin. I was willing to invest $25 to see if it works. My continuing problem with handbags has been where to put the cell phone (consistently) so when it rings, I can find the d*mn thing in time. If the chameleon can encourage me to do so, then it's worth the $$$.

I think you will agree the chameleon is the most widely used insert.
it is very light and it is easy to find your cell phone.
I didn't know they came in hot pink? Please post pictures and let us know your experience.:yes: