Do you travel with your H bag?

Does anyone here travel with multiple B30s? I've never figured this one out.. Usually I Matreshka multiple different sizes which works quite well, but somehow multiple of the same size doesn't seem super feasible.... :thinking:

Evie in Reykjavik last year.
I put a bag insert in my evie III gm so it is just right for traveling. Hopefully in my future travel photos the evie will be a different colour because i recently bought another evie in tosca but have not taken her traveling yet :biggrin:.

View attachment 5751367
Hallgrímskirkja!! Beautiful. The Evie is a perfect bag for Reyk, one of my favorite places in the world.

Reactions: Alienza
Does anyone here travel with multiple B30s? I've never figured this one out.. Usually I Matreshka multiple different sizes which works quite well, but somehow multiple of the same size doesn't seem super feasible.... :thinking:
It works best if you give one each to your manager, lawyer, and bodyguard, because they just don't stack so well :angel:

Yes I have. I just carry one and check the rest in or airfreight them. I've done this a couple of times but I don't really carry B30 sizes anymore.

I often travel with my Kelly 28 - it’s Epsom so fairly robust but I believe box might work too. I forgot to add that I usually carry a scarf in case it needs ‘protection’ - I don’t put it in a secondary tote like many other ladies here seem to do. It’s mostly train travel, which you know is more civilised than planes.:biggrin: If there was flying involved I’d carry a little foldable tote.

603F5896-F69E-47E9-BEBC-B61D7AC4CE7A.png

Last edited: