Do you travel with your H bag?

I wore it under my coat for security purposes as I was doing a lot of walking and sight seeing.

A4FCA6CE-948F-4288-ABFD-F21F9B40163B.jpeg

I also highly recommend these 2 products from Tumi. They are foldable and compact and perfect to protect H bags from the dirty xray belt, plane floors, etc. They have the sleeve/strap/band at the back so you can put the backpack or tote bag on top of the carry on luggage.

Small H bags (Halzan 25, mini Evelyne, roulis etc) can fit in here

This tote will easily fit medium sized H bags like Kelly 28, Bolide 31, 27, 25 etc. plus room to spare.

Last edited:
I also highly recommend these 2 products from Tumi. They are foldable and compact and perfect to protect H bags from the dirty xray belt, plane floors, etc. They have the sleeve/strap/band at the back so you can put the backpack or tote bag on top of the carry on luggage.

Small H bags (Halzan 25, mini Evelyne, roulis etc) can fit in here

This tote will easily fit medium sized H bags like Kelly 28, Bolide 31, 27, 25 etc. plus room to spare.

Thanks for your recommendations…just ordered the tote for my B30 which I think will just fit!

I travel with my K32. I use a big, thin, light tote from Singapore Airlines that folds into nothing. During travel, I sling the tote on my shoulder with the K32 and other things inside. The handles can be tied to protect the bag if needed.

At destination, I fold it, put it inside the kelly and use it as a reusable shopping bag. Win win.

View attachment 5702616

Twins on this beauty!!!! and i love traveling with my kelly 32 too! She tucks into my backpack along with 900 other things in all the various utility pockets backpacks these days. Not only do I travel with H, have also travelled with Avocados, red onions, lemon, garlic and shallot and my VCA in that backpack. NOTE: TSA does not like whole avocados - may be taken for a weapon.

It does! I'll be able to tie up the handles of the Uniqlo tote when lying B30 flat under the seats, so nothing falls out. My Birkin is also in a lighter color, but I wouldn't need to worry about color transfer since the tote is in off white color. Very excited to use this tote for our upcoming trip!
Thank you! I have a large le pliage but it doesn't cover the handles.

• Love
Reactions: KittyCattt
After almost a year of traveling with my RMS, I can honestly say that Hermes leather is just on another level. Practicality-wise, though, I would recommend going with a Rimowa carry-on (specifically the one with the front zipper pockets for those carrying ipads/laptops with them).

Here are the bags that fit in my RMS/b35 (+longchamp le pliage):
-kelly 28 in my b35
-b25 in my RMS
-mini lindy in my RMS
-kelly to go in my RMS
-jigae 29 in my RMS

I’ve tried the Goyard St Louis GM as well as the LV Neverfull GM in lieu of the Longchamp Le Pliage but having the zipper makes a huge difference. Hope this helps someone thinking of getting an RMS/traveling soon!

2E73FABC-074C-4375-B67C-24594104E9F4.jpeg

87CE9586-BFFF-4E3F-A324-2623856A5703.jpeg

5E549BFF-9610-4262-87E2-CA97F9BBFB0C.jpeg