Do you travel with your Goyard?

I should say too, travel aside, I've used my Bellechasse daily as my workbag for a year and carry my Macbook Pro laptop in it. The straps show a bit of wrinkling where it connects to the bag but otherwise looks brand new still. I'm pleasantly surprised and looking to get a St Louis this summer for travel (but I wouldn't carry my laptop in it). :smile:

• Love
Reactions: crisbac
I should say too, travel aside, I've used my Bellechasse daily as my workbag for a year and carry my Macbook Pro laptop in it. The straps show a bit of wrinkling where it connects to the bag but otherwise looks brand new still. I'm pleasantly surprised and looking to get a St Louis this summer for travel (but I wouldn't carry my laptop in it). :smile:
Thanks, @lalame! :heart: So glad to know that your Bellechasse still looks brand new!

I just bought the Hardy for travel. The straps fit me a bit better than the Artois, as I do not have thin arms. Glad to hear so many use these as workhorse bags. I have a trip coming up and was feeling some hesitancy in putting it under the seat. But it seems silly to carry it in another bag. These bags are meant to be used! But part of me is still unsure.

I just bought the Hardy for travel. The straps fit me a bit better than the Artois, as I do not have thin arms. Glad to hear so many use these as workhorse bags. I have a trip coming up and was feeling some hesitancy in putting it under the seat. But it seems silly to carry it in another bag. These bags are meant to be used! But part of me is still unsure.
I usually carry the dust bag in a large ziploc inside my bag and then stick the bag in the dust bag before placing it under the seat.