Do you think that I should take this Birkin?

What is the most classic color in your opinion?
Which color should I take?
Which kind of leather is a better choice: the togo or clemence?
What will you buy as your only birkin?

SympathyDuet's Buffalo Birkin is the be all and end all Birkin, IMHO. :love:

35 Ebene BUFFALO Birkin.....orange contrast stitch with brushed PHW

25gcmqt.jpg

What is the most classic color in your opinion? BLACK
Which color should I take? BLACK (if it is the only one. If not, definitely black first)
Which kind of leather is a better choice: the togo or clemence? (clemence)
What will you buy as your only birkin? Most classic color: Black

I have my 35 black Clemence in PHW, my workhorse bag!!!

Thank u all I really appreciate it. Iam now on the waiting list to get my 35 black birkin w/GHW and the lady told me that I will get it after 6 or 8 months. I hope..
Aliaya
I wish u and me all the luck to get it ASAP.
And Iam thinking to get another birkin in blue jean as well and a kelly but I did't decide which color. I think I might take vert anis.
It is my new addiction HERMES.

What is the most classic color in you opinion? BLACK
Which color should I take? BLACK
What kind of leather is a better choice? CLEMENCE (or veinless togo, but I wouldn't chance getting one with alot of veining)
What will you buy as your only birkin? 35 CM BLACK CLEMENCE BIRKIN W/PALLADIUM HW

Great that you have been able to make your decision. You cannot go wrong with either togo or clemence. I personally like clemence as the leather is so beautiful and soft. My 'classic colour of all times' is Graphite. A softer alternative to black and you can wear it with everything. It's a warm and not boring dark grey.

Thank u all I really appreciate it. Iam now on the waiting list to get my 35 black birkin w/GHW and the lady told me that I will get it after 6 or 8 months. I hope..
Aliaya
I wish u and me all the luck to get it ASAP.
And Iam thinking to get another birkin in blue jean as well and a kelly but I did't decide which color. I think I might take vert anis.
It is my new addiction HERMES.

Attachments

• 2 Birkins (Graphite & Etoupe).jpg
    2 Birkins (Graphite & Etoupe).jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 249